• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DUNNO

Comment

Thread

This thread is equivalent to my gangster rapping skills:

OMG, Hi2u! I just did a massive poo, I did it in the loo, ontop of you, your mother was there, your sister too.

Comment

Originally posted by Freak
        This thread is equivalent to my gangster rapping skills:

OMG, Hi2u! I just did a massive poo, I did it in the loo, ontop of you, your mother was there, your sister too.
        O rly?
        freak you so silly. you got me running around in circles with this guy name billy, i can't believe my mom didnt name me willy. whats the dilly all up in philly, do the english people say the word tilly?
        Yah rly!
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

you're*
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
            you're*
            who are you trying to correct?
            I looked up and down this thread and I dont see it!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero
              If your gay for god!
              freak you so silly.

Hope that clears it up for you.
              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Stultus

i thought it was funny sult

Comment

BACK ON TRACK!
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

sigpic

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH agagaggagaga
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

sigpic

Comment

A very sterotypical picture of God. mostly children have this picture of God, a man who is on the cloud's with big white beard. But the thing is that you cannot see God as He is, if you would, then you'd be dead. Since no-one can see God in his true form as human and live.

Also, gay doesn't eventually mean a homosexual. Last time I check the english langauage gay can also mean "to be happy" without being related to the common interpretation of the word, gay.

Also, a human cannot become holy. I'm not even near to be called holy. But I know through Jeshua, I'm saved and my sins have been forgiven. And to give you some more information, prayer is not the only thing that includes in a Christian life. First of all its about the decision you make, a personal decision, to give you life to Jesus He who is the messiah, that you step down from you own throne in your heart and let Him be the Lord of your heart. That is on the begining, once you've given your life in His hands mean that you are to follow Him. This ain't a easy path, since the path is small and narrow. Most likely you will be tested of your belief, not many are able to stand these temptations, if the will of the heart is weak, the will to continue to follow, no matter what. To root yourself deep into Him, is the read the scripture, the bible.

In summary, prayers are as conversations with God, prayer answers are as answers from God, God may also speak to you even without you praying. Being a Christian is to have a relationship with the Lord of all, Jesus Christ and His Father, our creator. Including reading the scripture which is spritual food for us, that strenghtens and sharpens your belief and builds you up. As it says in the 1 Cor. that we are parts of the body of Christ, those who are Christians. A Christian ain't no lone-wolf. There are so many things related to Christianity and they are complex and complicated to understand for one that is not familiar with the word of God, for someone that doesn't know Jesus Christ.

Hebrews 4:12
                            "For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." -KJV

I so love this bible verse, basically the whole context that Paulus/Saulus/Paul is speakin of.
                            Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

you were hiding in a cave on 6/6/6 national emo beat down day werent you 1ight...

this topic was taken from a quote from its always sunny in philadelphia sitcom series.

stop being a "stick up my ass" christian
                              sigpic

Comment

you were hiding in a cave on 6/6/6 national emo beat down day werent you 1ight...

this topic was taken from a quote from its always sunny in philadelphia sitcom series.

stop being a "stick up my ass" christian
                                I was actually ill yesterday lying down in my bed yesterday. Sorry for not know it was a quote, but quote or not, you are intentionally stepping on my territory. And once again I'm sorry, since I don't live in the U.S. And for the 3rd time, I'm sorry, but I won't stop being me.

And btw, why would I have been hiding on 6/6/06? I don't fear the devil, but I don't want to play with him. The one and only that I fear is God himself, since He has the power not only to take my life but my soul, everything and throw me down to Hades.
                                Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Working...
                                X