SHED BLOOD FOR GRAPEVINE
    I DIE FOR GRAPEVINE

WWW.SIZZERB.COM

Comment

the ds lite is lookin sexy. i wanna get mario kart for it
      LA

Comment

DSLite = Sex.

I cannot wait for mine to get here. (FFS AMAZON!~?)
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

My little brother got it the day it came out. What's the big deal though?
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

I'm buying it just to play Super Mario Bro's... oooh nostalgic!
            Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

I have a blue shirt too roflcopter.
              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                  DSLite = Sex.
                  I don't think the chicks agree with you here.. try a ferrari.
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Ferrari

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                      What a fucking useless insult. If you want to insult me about my nerdom, try doing it with something other than OMG UR TOTALLE NOT GETTING LAID LOL.

Why don't you try to get a fuckin' Ferrari? You don't sound too fucking macho either. Or are all the cars in Canada Toyotas?
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                        What a fucking useless insult. If you want to insult me about my nerdom, try doing it with something other than OMG UR TOTALLE NOT GETTING LAID LOL.

Why don't you try to get a fuckin' Ferrari? You don't sound too fucking macho either. Or are all the cars in Canada Toyotas?

a) I didn't think that was a personal insult but rather a play on your wording, though it did seem to touch a surprisingly tender nerve;

b) what does Canada have to do with anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                          a) I didn't think that was a personal insult but rather a play on your wording, though it did seem to touch a surprisingly tender nerve;

b) what does Canada have to do with anything?
                          LOL AT CANADA
                          but i don't understand this thread, all i see is that your bored and oyu play with your gameboy on the toilet.
                          It's not really funny, it'S just some burned idea. wow, i must do that stoned.
                          Ok well, that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by uranium
                            I saw a picture of that in the paper over someone's shoulder on the train this morning: Art students.
                            Originally posted by Facetious
                            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                              He didn't get the DSLite to pick up chicks, he got it for his own personal enjoyment. If you really need a hot car and money to get sex, I don't think you're the person to be handing out advice.

EDIT: Played my friends last night, and I played the New Super Mario Bros. It's hot shit.
                              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X