Going to take a dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
    What a fucking useless insult. If you want to insult me about my nerdom, try doing it with something other than OMG UR TOTALLE NOT GETTING LAID LOL.

Why don't you try to get a fuckin' Ferrari? You don't sound too fucking macho either. Or are all the cars in Canada Toyotas?

Comment

don't hate, guys probably just on a dry streak right now, happens to the best of us.

keep steppin up to plate tiger, you'll knock one outta the park eventually.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Honestly man, this shit is the shiznit. I work full time now over the summer as a security officer and we get these offices that are practically empty and each night you have at least 3 hours to update your reports. I do them in like half an hour so I get like 2.5 hours of free time and the rest I play on my DS Lite. I mean before it was brutal cause you'd sit there and stare at one dot for hours depending on how long the shift is (mines are usually 12 hours). Now at least I can pull out my MPH or Animal Crossing and bust out some fun. Secondly, whenever I take a shit I dont come out of the washroom for like an hour :grin: . DS Lite sooo pwned the Toronto Star in my bathroom :grin:

The point of this thread: Get a DS lite

Oh and to the fagget that noticed my blue shirt. If thats the first thing you noticed then you are in the wrong thread. "gays of tw" is just 2 posts down.

Peace
        Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

PROPERTY OF DICE AS OF FEB, 17 2007

WIN LOSE OR TIE UNITED FORCE TILL I DIE

THE BOYS OF SUMMER
        LIVE FOR GRAPEVINE
        SHED BLOOD FOR GRAPEVINE
        I DIE FOR GRAPEVINE

WWW.SIZZERB.COM

Comment

lololol, don't get so upset, it's like TK said.

and lb, who said I needed the ferrari. I was just making a wordplay and saying a ferrari would work better then a nintendo.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I think he was talking about me, but either way, it's more due to me freaking out over finals than anything else.

I'm the finale in my piano recital, I have to do really fucking well on these finals or else my license might as well not exist, I have my knee surgery the day after school ends.

FUCKKK.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

masturbation solves all these problems; you'll cease to care for at least 15 minutes.
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

am I the only one who takes a shit for like 2 minutes and then leave?
                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                There wont be another election for president.
                Obama is the Omega President.
                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                X