Comment

• old

Comment

• Here's the official site.

http://japanesebugfights.com/

old.

and im drunk
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• lolz.

Comment

• Got an hour and 22 minutes?

Then watch this:
                http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...03762676&hl=en

or if you are lazy, impatient, immature or just an idiot fuck. Then watch this abridged version which is roughly 20 minutes:
                http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...52507106777396
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• Can I just not watch either?
                  "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

• im not gonna watch this but wasnt there a documentary done about this already talking about the monetary system and the future plan for Venus Project or something...cant remember the weird name of the documentary, but it seems to touch on the same subjects in the headline of those videos in a much more interesting way...
                    Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

• Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                      Then watch this:
                      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...03762676&hl=en

or if you are lazy, impatient, immature or just an idiot fuck. Then watch this abridged version which is roughly 20 minutes:
                      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...52507106777396
                      The days of blindly clicking video links are over, and you didn't exactly sell that to us convincingly, so how about just telling us what it's about?

Comment

• I actually watched most of this on C-Span as I do when I hit the elliptical machine at the gym.

Harris basically is on the mark; what he says is not off base. What is off base are the people dictating to others their relgious and moral beliefs based upon zero factual backing.

Religion has been a cause for most of historical conflicts at the sake of killing another due to a belief with fictional background and no solid proof to back it up.

Sarah Palin and her beliefs had been a factor as to why I think the GOP lost as they did in the previous election.

It was a good video to watch and like I said, he makes sense, but the hard liners that will not budge from their belief will never give. Your Orthodox and Conservatives in any religion are problems when it comes down to people living in peace with other culturally diverse peoples.
                        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

• rednaz, why post?

royce, you are talking about zeitgeist, and zeitgeist 2 in two different ways (which I'm sure you haven't seen either) and no you are wrong, this video isn't the samething, and you go under the category of idiot fuck.

aquatiq, I'm sorry google video is a dangerous link to you, I didn't know e-paranoia was a mental illness now, maybe someone should make it a wiki article. I'll go ask a PR company to help me sell video links on game forums.

404, of course it won't budge those with core beliefs, it's morely towards religious moderates and those who are unsure of themselves and insecure with religious thought. It's a great speech that's a wake up call for common sense and rationality (some funny points in there too).
                          sigpic

Comment

• gran, you've gone up in my estimations 10 fold. Sam Harris is a fucking genius - The End of Faith is a masterpiece.

Comment

• Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                              rednaz, why post?

royce, you are talking about zeitgeist, and zeitgeist 2 in two different ways (which I'm sure you haven't seen either) and no you are wrong, this video isn't the samething, and you go under the category of idiot fuck.

aquatiq, I'm sorry google video is a dangerous link to you, I didn't know e-paranoia was a mental illness now, maybe someone should make it a wiki article. I'll go ask a PR company to help me sell video links on game forums.

404, of course it won't budge those with core beliefs, it's morely towards religious moderates and those who are unsure of themselves and insecure with religious thought. It's a great speech that's a wake up call for common sense and rationality (some funny points in there too).
                              No description? Youtube dump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aquatiq View Post
                                No description? Youtube dump.
                                obviously not reading 404s/or my posts are not enough for you. Get the barbed club out of your cooch and read up here's your description:

It's a very well spoken speech given by Sam Harris on his book The end of faith, with some Q&A at the end of the video. It's given on C-SPAN (I think this is a reliable source) book tv (which goes over very controversial/good books)

Anyways, he talks about the belief of faith, religion and being questioned and whatnot (this isn't the first time something like this has come along), but I think if you listen to what he is speaking about, then you might have to concede to what he has to say.

Btw it's not a youtube link, it's google video (so technically wouldn't it be Google video dump?)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X