Tips for Handling Telemarketers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
    * Features Tip The Telecaster is a great little workhorse, with unique sounds.
    Telecaster's blow. They sound like ass. Literally. Like someone shoved one up their ass and played it through their rib cage.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Doesn't bother me, I'm after one of these motherlovers

Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

how much? (i dont' know anything about guitars but curious)

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
          how much? (i dont' know anything about guitars but curious)
          At least one grand. =/

Comment

* Features Tip The Telecaster is a great little workhorse, with unique sounds.
            * Vintage Guitar Tip Keep your eye out for well priced pre-CBS Telecasters - they don't have a line running thru the back of the neck.
            * Vintage Guitars Tip If your interested in vintage electric guitars and gear, you might be interested in this downloadable fre-ebook, that tells you all about the Auction Biz on the 'Net -
            * Did U Know? The Telecaster was originally known as the Broadcaster.
            * Guitar/Telecaster Tips and Details - More Info
            * Features Tip Compared to many other models it's an inexpensive but pro design and model, a good starter if you're a bit strapped for cash.

I had a lovely blonde Tele for a year or so and I liked it a lot. Very popular amongst the top country music players like Albert Lee, The Hellecasters, and the late great Danny Gatton. To hear this design at it's best you must check these guys out if your not familiar, you will be simply amazed at their jaw-dropping (is the term for it) Tele techniques and sounds... These players are a terrific learning source for this extremely hot "Chicken' Pickin' Style - have a quick browse thru our hot Country players for my faves and maybe a few ideas.
            Damn you hijacked my thread.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I'm a telemarketer. Been for more than 6 months. I didn't read all that bullshit above, but I know for a fact that NO ONE does that shit on the phone, they just tell other people that they do when they're asked. Some people hang up though, but that's about it.
              last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

We have caller ID...if we do not know you...leave a message on the machine as we will not pick up. Plus...who calls at 7pm from toll free extensions but a telemarketer.

If you do not know my email or cell, the land line is a lost cause in getting me to pick it up.
                May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Doesn't bother me, I'm after one of these motherlovers

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/951...gretsch5fy.jpg
                  How long have you been playing guitar? Paying for a $1,000+ guitar at this point may not be wise.

I would much rather play a nice SG Custom than those tanks any how. The two times I played them one was too treble'd (I don't know the right term for this... too light perhaps?) and the other was too muddy.
                  At least I could get some great sound out of an SG without looking like B.B. King.
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulkero
                    I'm a telemarketer. Been for more than 6 months. I didn't read all that bullshit above, but I know for a fact that NO ONE does that shit on the phone, they just tell other people that they do when they're asked. Some people hang up though, but that's about it.
                    You also live in Finland. I don't know how many times you have called Southern Connecticut, but I'm guessing it's less than one.

Comment

Two thousand English pounds, its on the same shopping list as "a motorbike"
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found
                        We have caller ID...if we do not know you...leave a message on the machine as we will not pick up.
                        ditto :unsure:

Comment

http://www.flabber.nl/archief/016754.php

Wow.
                          Trippin'...
                          There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

You can do two things with telemarketers, if it is a woman who sounds hot you can start talking dirty to her. (Can not be an obscene call if she call YOU).
                            If it isn't a woman, then keep an air horn next to the phone and blast them.

Comment

Working...
                            X