For the HL2 Fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the HL2 Fans...

... Valve is currently working on Half Life 2: Episode Two, the followup to .. well, Episode One, which follows Alyx, Gordon, and the Gang as they fight for their freedom in City 17. Everything seems standard affair, should be fun, but what intregues me is that with Episode Two, there is a new multiplayer game that will be shipped with it. Alot of rumours are pointing to that this will be the long awaited Team Fortress 2, set in the HL2 universe. I'm excited!
    DELETED

I've always wondered about Half Life 2. I bought it with CSS, for the main reason of...well CSS. Is it any good compared to CSS?

Comment

You bought HL2 for CS:S? And you have no idea what HL2 is like?

Wow.
      Just Wow.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

In my defense it was a gift card. And I suck at buying games.

Comment

HL2 owns, play it. I wanna go thru it with the director's commentary on. At least, I think they had Director's Commentary on HL2...?
          DELETED

Comment

I had downloaded and printed the cheats/tips out before I played HL2, there were a few places where it was hard to figure the way out, either that or I was just too impatient.

I love to play HL2 online ... even though I am not sure my PC can handle it. It couldn't even handle 1 person game properly (game slows down when turning directions).
            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7
              I had downloaded and printed the cheats/tips out before I played HL2, there were a few places where it was hard to figure the way out, either that or I was just too impatient.
              You suck. Really. I never had to cheat, and I suck at video games.
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

For all the HL2 Fans... stop talking in acronyms
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                X