Trench Wars Forum Awards 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
    i dunno i kinda think he just goes up to random chicks with a camera at parties
    maybe he's trying to get some help for his hoes.
    pimp got to advertise.
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Money
      do you have an obsession with posting ugly bitches, and or taking pics with them? LOL
      First of all, I don't care how my friends look because they're my friends. Secondly, I don't see how it matters anyways since its relatively easy to get a picture with just about any girl. Grow up.

Comment

sage
        Last edited by Richard Creager; 02-27-2007, 12:56 AM.
        sage

Comment

Everytime money types something like that, I think of his pictures and laugh.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero
            if cent/ph did these awards, i would win most likely to blow something up award.
            Gran Guerrero> on the count of three
            Gran Guerrero> 1
            Gran Guerrero> 2
            ph> NO GRAN
            ph> STOP
            Centurion <ZH>> NO
            Centurion <ZH>> EVERYTIME A MUSLIM COUNTS IT'S BAD
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Lethe
              First of all, I don't care how my friends look because they're my friends. Secondly, I don't see how it matters anyways since its relatively easy to get a picture with just about any girl. Grow up.
              This thread is in danger of turning anti-Lethe, and I for one would just like to say that the comment in the first post of this thread (me handing you an award) was in jest and I have no problems with you posting pictures of yourself alongside whoever you want as I am not a hypocrit
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

This sounds like a good time to plug the TW Family Photos-

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=25546
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                  This thread is in danger of turning anti-Lethe, and I for one would just like to say that the comment in the first post of this thread (me handing you an award) was in jest and I have no problems with you posting pictures of yourself alongside whoever you want as I am not a hypocrit
                  Since when is this politics.

Comment

sage
                    Last edited by Richard Creager; 02-27-2007, 09:44 AM.
                    sage

Comment

my ear is fucking bleeding, dick. my ear is fucking bleeding.
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Lethe
                        Since when is this politics.
                        "in danger of [becoming]"
                        Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

you guys are slagin' oin the redhead, but shes kinda cute.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                            I'd fuck her face.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

speaking of faces, when i was a wee lad, i used to go see this band called "fist her face 55" a whole lot

i think i was 12, and i think i just liked the name, and telling people about how i was going to see a band called "fist her face 55"

and just because i can, i'm going to say the band name one last time

fist
                              her
                              face

yay
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                                I'd need a few shots of Jäger before I'd hit the one on the left, though
                                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X