Clear All

• 500 WMD's found in Iraq

JUST heard over the radio that they found 'em. Gonna try to find a link

edit http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200499,00.html

i'm pissed, though, i was hoping for nukes
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Strange that FOX is the only one reporting, and that it said "since 2003". It didn't say anything about found "today".
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Exactly what I was thinking, why are we only finding out about this now? Would have been more helpful for GW if they reported as soon as they found the first one, or first couple WMD's.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Yeah, now I'm pissed. IGNORE THE FALSE ALARM
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

It basically means, they killed al-qaeda ppls, then looked behind the houses and said "look I've found 2 munitions"... and after two years, they found 500 weapons. It wasn't a one shot thing, it was gradual which would explain why he never said it in 2003.
          Last edited by Hakaku; 06-21-2006, 11:29 PM.
          Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
          -Buddha

Comment

And the first quote is from Rick Santorum, the guy that tried to make it illegial for any couple not married to have sex in the privacy of their own home.

Dan Savage even named a sex term after him
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Remeber Reading Rainbow? I loved that show.

Originally posted by The Article Paragraph 11
              Offering the official administration response to FOX News, a senior Defense Department official pointed out that the chemical weapons were not in useable conditions.
              Originally posted by The Article Paragraph 12
              "This does not reflect a capacity that was built up after 1991," the official said, adding the munitions "are not the WMDs this country and the rest of the world believed Iraq had, and not the WMDs for which this country went to war."
              So what the article that should have been written would say would be:

Hi, Just to let you guys know. We're finding lots of unusuable chemical weapon shell casings over here. Hundreds, but they're all from the stockpiles we already knew they had before they were ever ordered to disarm in the first place. Hell, they might even be from the ones the USA sold them. And no, of course we haven't found anything nuclear. But it doesn't much matter since they pose no danger to anyone. How're you guys working that being spied on by your own government thing out, anyway?
              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

OMG IT'S ELECTION TIME! f

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
                  How're you guys working that being spied on by your own government thing out, anyway?
                  Time for Real Debate on NSA Wiretaps

A piece from the above link:

Does anyone really believe President Bush wants to spy on innocent old ladies or any other group of innocent Americans? Does anyone - besides the loony left and unwitting dupes they have convinced - really believe President Bush has a sinister desire to consolidate executive power, make himself a dictator and eviscerate the Fourth Amendment?......

.....But what sinister motive would President Bush possibly have for eavesdropping on non-terrorists? Does anyone really believe he has anything to do with micromanaging the intercepts, much less selecting the targets of the surveillance? Does anyone really believe the United States has the resources to waste time spying on innocents?

Moreover, does anyone really believe that President Bush, Gen. Hayden, Secr. Rumsfeld or any other major player would support this warrantless surveillance program if it were not necessary? That is, propaganda aside, does any reasonable person truly believe that if we could always accomplish the necessary surveillance by going through the sometimes laborious and time-consuming warrant process, the administration would insist on the right to do it without warrants?......

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent

Does anyone really believe President Bush wants to spy on innocent old ladies or any other group of innocent Americans? Does anyone - besides the loony left and unwitting dupes they have convinced - really believe President Bush has a sinister desire to consolidate executive power, make himself a dictator and eviscerate the Fourth Amendment?......

.....But what sinister motive would President Bush possibly have for eavesdropping on non-terrorists? Does anyone really believe he has anything to do with micromanaging the intercepts, much less selecting the targets of the surveillance? Does anyone really believe the United States has the resources to waste time spying on innocents?

Moreover, does anyone really believe that President Bush, Gen. Hayden, Secr. Rumsfeld or any other major player would support this warrantless surveillance program if it were not necessary? That is, propaganda aside, does any reasonable person truly believe that if we could always accomplish the necessary surveillance by going through the sometimes laborious and time-consuming warrant process, the administration would insist on the right to do it without warrants?......
                    Regardless of whether or not they have the ability, and whether or not their spying is justified and useful, it is still against the law. It's like murdering someone in self defense. You may have been protecting your own life, but you'll still be tried for a crime.
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Sorry for the double post, had to say more.

It's not so much the fact that Americans are afraid of the govt. listening in on our conversations and deciphering some sort of incriminating evidence, it's the fact that Bush and his cronies have a our-shit-don't-stink attitude and approach every situation and every law with non chalance. You cannot simply say I am the president and thus, above the law. The president is citizen number one, and must thus adhere to the laws of the constitution. When he, or any of his constituents are in violation of our nation's laws, they are to be treated in accordance with the law, same as any other American. Nixon too wiretapped and then claimed to be above the law and look what happened to him; he was forced to resign. The reason so many Americans are pissed off is simply that our rights are being violated by a group of men who have no respect for the law they represent. I could give less of a shit if the government listens to my nightly phone calls with my girlfriend. If they have nothing better to do, then so be it. But, I have a very big problem when a government shows general disregard for the law and holds themselves in higher esteem. Those are frightening signs of a dictatorship, and unless Americans say, "You too must abide by the laws fellow citizens," then they will continue to take baby steps toward dictatorship, until before we know it, we're living in an Orwellian society.

Study Bush. Read 1984. Notice the parallels.
                      Last edited by Squeezer; 06-22-2006, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Please tell me you posted that as a joke to make fun of it. Actually, please don't, because it sadly makes me feel better about myself to make fun of stupid people.

Comment

Does anyone really believe President Bush wants to spy on innocent old ladies or any other group of innocent Americans?
                          I believe that people in power are still human. Bush or whomever comes afterward. Being human they are fallible. They'll use whatever happens to be at their disposal to forward their interests. Whether or not that is against "terrorists" today, or little old ladies in the future, if you prevent the capability of abuse of power, you don't have to deal with the shitty cleanup afterward.

Does anyone - besides the loony left and unwitting dupes they have convinced
                          I know you just quoted this from the article, but I sincerely hope you don't subscribe to this nonsense. Left, Right, Conservative, Liberal. All of those are bullshit labels. The only good label is Citizen. The "loony left" is just as much a myth as "the gestapo right". It's bullshit that people buy into every day, since our fucking monkey brains don't like for us to be alone. They like for us to belong to a group and seek out our place in it. It is a sad but true state of affairs that a leader doesn't have to make good decisions, as long as he/she acts like a decisive leader in doing so. I don't care what group you think you belong to. You don't. It's imaginary. You don't ascribe to every ideal of your group. You feel certain things are more important to you than other things, and they don't always meet up with the same agenda that your "group" has. It's a shotgun tactic. We'll put out all this crap that we say we believe in and spot it through so many different subjects, and we'll pull people that care about one or more of each of the things, and increase our power as a group. It's nonsense. It binds you to thinking that someone from the "other group" is your enemy. They're just people, exactly like you, that want to secure their freedom to live their lives as they want. Why is that such a bad thing?

Does anyone really believe the United States has the resources to waste time spying on innocents?
                          You don't like person X. You're in a position of power. Not the president, just a person that can get someone on a list. You get them on said list. Then they aren't necessarily quite billed as "innocent" until it's a bit too late, isn't it?

Moreover, does anyone really believe that President Bush, Gen. Hayden, Secr. Rumsfeld or any other major player would support this warrantless surveillance program if it were not necessary?
                          Absolutely yes. A thousand times, yes. Hasn't it actually ever occured to anyone at all yet, that it might not be "Bush the evil man wants to spy on everyone" but "Bush gets told by all the lesser cronies up and down the ladder that to fight more effectively they need to find away around some of our damn nuisance laws that tie their hands. So he talks about it because his people are clammoring for it."? There's the old stand by joke of never being able to trust a politician. Does anyone actually believe they got this label by being completely innocent? One day some guy just starts talking about politicians for no reason at all, and it just caught on. How about instead of questioning the motives of other citizens that might not agree or vote the way we do, or the entertainer pundits, we start questioning the motives of the people that have been elected, on both sides?

does any reasonable person truly believe that if we could always accomplish the necessary surveillance by going through the sometimes laborious and time-consuming warrant process, the administration would insist on the right to do it without warrants?......
                          Laborius and Time consuming process? When the hell did that happen? You're going to sit and try to tell me that when me, a nobody, get stopped by cops at 2 AM, and they want to search my car, they can get a warrant to do so in 30 minutes based on nothing more than hey, I said "No", but the Federal Government can't deal with the "laborius process" to do the same for a "terrorist suspect"? No way in hell. That is a dumptruck of bull, right there.

Can't you see it? Can't you people on BOTH sides, wanting to fight with each other SEE THAT?
                          "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

The one person left out in naming was VP Dick Cheney. I would not put anything past this guy. After all, isn't Dick who is running the show with GWB on a string?
                            May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                              And the first quote is from Rick Santorum, the guy that tried to make it illegial for any couple not married to have sex in the privacy of their own home.

Dan Savage even named a sex term after him

Would that happen to be:

The frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex?

I still do not understand why he was elected in my state, as he does not live in PA but rather VA. He has a rental property that has been vacant for the past 1 1/2 yrs. This is what he notes as his residence!

I hope he is ousted in this mid-term election! I never voted for him. The law should be enforced that the representative elected should actually reside and be from the State he was elected from.
                              May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Working...
                              X