Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dell is on Fire! No, really...YOUR DELL IS ON FIRE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dell is on Fire! No, really...YOUR DELL IS ON FIRE!

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=32550

AN INQUIRER READER attending a conference in Japan was sat just feet away from a laptop computer that suddenly exploded into flames, in what could have been a deadly accident.
    Check out the link, it comes with pics of the flaming lappy. Funny shit, unless you're the owner of said lapper.

lol

Wow o.O

Comment

Could it have to do with using different batteries? That was the case with the Nokia phones atleast a while ago here. People would put in different (non nokia) batteries and phones would catch fire/explode.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
        Could it have to do with using different batteries? That was the case with the Nokia phones atleast a while ago here. People would put in different (non nokia) batteries and phones would catch fire/explode.
        And also with some Apple laptops, or at least that's what Apple claimed.
        megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
        L K> taught u what?
        megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
        9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
        9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Originally posted by tahkis
          And also with some Apple laptops, or at least that's what Apple claimed.
          As having witnessed a completely black Apple iBook G4, before they made Black MacBooks, this is completely true. The Power Adapter would overheat and the thing would essentially melt, causing fire.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

hahahahaha Die DELL.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

my middle name is Adell

no joke.
              sigpic
              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

It was God's will.
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                X