Act fast now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Act fast now!

For once in a lifetime (or year) event that needs to be visited by everyone one of you pervs! Especially me!
    Send me money so I can go to this event!
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Originally posted by gran guerrero
    For once in a lifetime (or year) event that needs to be visited by everyone one of you pervs! Especially me!
    Send me money so I can go to this event!
    hehe, don't go there go to belgiums erotica beurs
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

this is almost as bad as the woman that wanted to have 500 dudes jizz on her face to achieve the largest bukakke in world history.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Nothing is wrong with wanting the biggest bukkake in history.
        Well, that is, only if you don't tape it.
        sage

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          Nothing is wrong with wanting the biggest bukkake in history.
          Well, that is, only if you don't tape it.
          or if you're the last guy to arrive....ewwwww.
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
            doesnt matter if your last or not, after the 4th time she will be nothing but stanky sticky casper lookin pile of shit (or jizz...but shit sounds cooler...how about semen?)
            sigpic
            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Sloppy five-hundredths.
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

There's this game that squaddies and rugbly players play called Wank The Biscuit, which is supposed to prove their manliness. The game is fairly self explanitary, a group of males crowd around a urinal with a biscuit in it and have to wank themselves off over said biscuit, with the last person to shoot supposedly the least manly. However surely with all those cocks being waved about, won't the last person to reach orgasm be the most manly?
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

isn't that where Limp Biscuit (biskit, bizkit?) took their name from?

Comment

I saw the title of this thread and thought a spam bot hit us again.

After reading the content I think a spam bot would have been better.
                    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                    Originally posted by the_paul
                    Gargle battery acid fuckface
                    Originally posted by Material Girl
                    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                      There's this game that squaddies and rugbly players play called Wank The Biscuit, which is supposed to prove their manliness. The game is fairly self explanitary, a group of males crowd around a urinal with a biscuit in it and have to wank themselves off over said biscuit, with the last person to shoot supposedly the least manly. However surely with all those cocks being waved about, won't the last person to reach orgasm be the most manly?
                      Idd. btw, doesn't the last guy who reach orgasm eat the biscuit?
                      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
                      X