Little boy's arm crushed for stealing bread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miku19
    Ratty... seems to have become more forum-active than TW-active lately too.
    I wish he'd just go work for KFC, he has enough grease in his hair to supply a small city with chicken for life.
    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY...
      And when did this old man sarien become a mod? Just sounds like one of those crappy people from TW who sucks so much that they converted to full time on the TW forum.
      April 14th, 2006. I looked it up. That means today is my 3 month anniversary as a member of Team Forum Mod.

I do appreciate your subtlety Ratty. I mean it's not everyone that would ignore my presence as a forum mod, only until I was telling them to watch their own biogtry and pointing out them falling for something dumb. Oh, wait.. maybe that is most everyone.
      "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

I think all Americans should chip in and buy Ratty a tape recorder, so when he's at work thinking up insults to use, he can record them for later. Then maybe he'd be able to pull a few more original insults and freshen up his posts here.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

or just record the ones he receives from other people, which most surely happens several times on a daily basis

Comment

Don't be mean. =(

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
              I think all Americans should chip in and buy Ratty a tape recorder, so when he's at work thinking up insults to use, he can record them for later. Then maybe he'd be able to pull a few more original insults and freshen up his posts here.
              I write mine as in a text message in my mobile but then save them as a draft
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers
                I wish he'd just go work for KFC, he has enough grease in his hair to supply a small city with chicken for life.

i got chucked out of kfc the other day...only asked for a leg and a wing

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19
                  Ratty... seems to have become more forum-active than TW-active lately too.
                  I noticed that too. Only takes some mins to post on the forums, TW takes too long.
                  DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                  Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                  Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                  -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Yea respawning is such a pain when you die over and over. If only he could play and like, ignore the shots coming his way

My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Good one, LB.

Comment

Working...
                      X