Resident Evil 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4

I bought this game yesterday for ps2...... it's hard. Anyone played it who could give me some tips?

Discuss your opinions on it :turned:
    (Everett)>TOASTY had been promoted from rookie to decent player. Salary increased (+ $1.1 Million US/Year)
    (TOASTY)>Everett has been promoted from immigrant to bad English speaker. Salary increased (+ Minimum Wage US/Year)

2:Refund> whatup ev
    2:Everett> good

I played it for cube. Amazing game, extremely fun. It has a very different feel than the other RE games, I think.

My college buddies and I found a hell of an easter egg in there. I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it myself. I'll try to describe it without giving away plot points.

I was watching my friend play it and it was at the part where you first get the female lead (you'll know) there is a section with ladders. My friend, as per tradition, was attempting to look up her skirt when she reacted to it! She said something like "What are you trying to look at?"

It's hilarious they put that in a game.
    afksry

Comment

I read that on gamewinners.com, if you get a high enough ladder and a sniper or a rifle with a scope you can jump off the ladder and look up, they are heart-patterned :P

I don't like the controls ... i haven't even beaten the freaking first level yet
      (Everett)>TOASTY had been promoted from rookie to decent player. Salary increased (+ $1.1 Million US/Year)
      (TOASTY)>Everett has been promoted from immigrant to bad English speaker. Salary increased (+ Minimum Wage US/Year)

Comment

Seems like a good game, but I didn't really like it.
        sdg

Comment

Dude!! I started to play this too. The first level is hard. I get so scared because I am getting used to the controls and I don't know what to do if they all bunch up on me.

:fear:

Comment

It's hard, i dunno, i haven't played many FPS and shooting games, usually sport games like NHL 06 and NBA 06 and shit like that, but er.. i dunno lol

It is scary... i shit my pants already like 4 times and i'm on the 1st level

Comment

LMAO NBA 06 was all i played too.

Comment

GUY when they all bunch up on you after you look through the binoculars, man i started crying

Comment

rofl, the trick is to just run the fuck to that house. Go up the stairs. and shoot the shit out of them through the windows.

Comment

My bro has it on the 'Cube and finished it on Easy, so he got the Chicago typewriter (tommygun) and the RPG launcher.
                    I just read that Easter egg thing to him and he knew about it, only he recalls her saying, "Leon, you pervert."

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy
                      My bro has it on the 'Cube and finished it on Easy, so he got the Chicago typewriter (tommygun) and the RPG launcher.
                      I just read that Easter egg thing to him and he knew about it, only he recalls her saying, "Leon, you pervert."
                      He's probably correct, as with most games, I played it when it first came out. Which was a while ago... spring of 2005?

Still a great thing to sneak in a game. I felt so outplayed.
                      afksry

Comment

Tip 1: The knife is your best friend. Use it alot, train with getting good with the knife. That's the one weapon I use to take out lone zombies without wasting any ammo.

Tip 2: Upgrade, upgrade, upgrade. Upgrade your guns and your briefcase as soon as possible. Look for money in crates, chests, and the like

Tip 3: Get the blue coins for the merchant for his prize.

Tip 4: The zombies this time are smarter and faster, so use your environmental actions (context sensitive moves) to your advantage. Many times they're put there for the sole purpose of getting your job done (ie: killing) easier.
                        DELETED

Comment

i dunno what you are all on about, i bought it a few months back - completed it pretty quickly on normal mode, then my bro completed it in like.. 4 days.

I am selling it now... i dont particularly like the game.
                          Arsenal

Comment

I sell all my games when i'm done with them back to EB Games, i just finished Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2 in 2 hours ... lame

EDIT: What house are you talking about? The one like right infront of you?
                            Last edited by Refund!; 07-19-2006, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Bah I never sell my games. Last time I sold my MVP Baseball 2004 for like 2 bucks. Not a good move on my part. If you go straight from where you search through your binoculars, it is to the northwest of the fire. It should have stairs, and all you do is get your shotgun and shoot.

Comment

Working...
                              X