No announcement yet.

Sex in Video Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Eric is God; 10-03-2006, 02:52 AM.

Comment

theres plenty of sex in hentai, ecchi and doujin video games, that make millions of dollars a year. And some of those titles are later adapted into japanese comics, novels and anime.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God
        Western society is much more comfortable with allowing youth to see and participate (via games) in the most horrific kind of violence rather than having them view female anatomy.
        Ironically, in every strip club I've been to here, they play censored music. So I can have titties all in my face but GOD FORBID I hear the word "ass" coming from the speakers.
        afksry

Comment

Comment

Was that the place off of 48 that was later converted into a church?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lucon
                That's why you have your girlfriend give you a handjob while you're doing it. And no, that makes perfect sense.
                That's why you chill out and wait until after you're done with the videogame. If I'm playing Devil May Cry 3, girls can wait. Tactics Ogre? Gtfo.

Guilty Gear? Still a no, and go get me a sandwhich since you're not doing anything useful.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                  Guilty Gear? Still a no, and go get me a sandwhich since you're not doing anything useful.
                  What if she dresses up as Bridget?
                  Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Jam ftw
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

That's why you chill out and wait until after you're done with the videogame.
                      Take notes kids.
                      sage

Comment

Tactics Ogre?
                        I less than three that game

edit: WOOHOO POST #492000
                        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Working...
                        X