No announcement yet.

Is this weed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. You guys are great. Discussing the structure of pot.
    -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

http://www.weedfarmer.com/pictures/main.php
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

which ones yours lb?
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

smoke it and find out :P
          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Way 2 catch internet druggies :fear:
            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

C'mon Ewan, everyone knows that cannabis still grows wild in many places around the world, the most prominent species being Cannabis sativa. This species has been found growing wild in Kyrgyzstan, Afghanistan, Nigeria, China, Romania, Hungary, Poland, Russia, Bulgaria, India, and Nepal. Wild Cannabis indica is mainly confined to hash producing areas such as Afghanistan, parts of the US Virgin Islands, and in Morocco. The genetic makeup of wild C. sativa shows great variation from place to place. For example, in warm places, the wild C. sativa can reach heights up to 20 feet (6 m) tall, but in colder climates it can be as short as 1 foot (30 cm) in height. Almost every single flower bracht bears a seed. The wild C. sativa has long, thin and airy buds and a Christmas tree shape structure. Wild C. indica remains compact and bushy with thick buds for the most part, and is sometimes used by the locals for hashish production. Generally, there are far fewer seeds in wild C. indica. In many areas the wild population of cannabis is threatened due to government eradication and urbanization.

It is to be noted that most wild marijuana has little to no THC, the active ingredient of marijuana which gets people 'high'.

What? That's not plagarizing b/c I added Ewans name.

Comment

You got yourself some valuable property ewan. Take advantage!
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.
                . â–²
                ▲ ▲

Comment

If you've got people this confused over the authenticity of the plant then you'll be able to sell it regardless
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

....psssSST! Hey mister!

Wanna buy some Maybe Bud? It's the hottest shit in backyard horticulture, baybee. $30 a bag, twenty if you gots some Pop Tarts for trade.
                    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

You may laugh schoolyard, but if you walk down Camden Lock Road - Camden being the main place in London for alternative people and the such http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camden_...street_markets - then you have people hanging by the side of the road whispering "skunk" under their breath, or just muttering it as they walk past you in the street. Myself and my friend who I usually go to Camden with (as there's quite a few gig venues there) have bets just after we get off the train as to the amount of times we get offered the Sweet Mary Jane, I won last time with five. I'm not entirely sure of the point of whispering "skunk" under your breath, are potheads able to hear them and undercover police officers not?
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

duh

that's weed. anyone who says otherwise reads too many high times magazines. if you have to ask, don't even consider how to go about waiting and smoking it.

Comment

i agree, i am going to go smoke this cheeba cheeb right now!

HERE I COME BOB MARLEY!
                          Originally posted by turmio
                          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                          Originally posted by grand
                          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I think there's a coffeeshop in my backyard. Too bad I don't do drugs.
                            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

You can tell if it's weed very easily (my professional opinion is yes).

If it's outside, where is it? Is it growing somewhere hidden? Is there any fresh footprints, evidence of gardening activities? Marijuana rarely grows wild anymore, especially anywhere close to a largish population (In the States anyhow i'd think).

Chances are it's male, and some kids just threw some seeds from their stash on the ground. Or just quickly planted it to see if it would actually grow.

And Jeen - that made me laugh my ass off, my dad came to see what was so funny and laughed as well :wub:
                              7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                              7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                              7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                              7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                              1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers
                                You can tell if it's weed very easily (my professional opinion is yes).

If it's outside, where is it? Is it growing somewhere hidden? Is there any fresh footprints, evidence of gardening activities? Marijuana rarely grows wild anymore, especially anywhere close to a largish population (In the States anyhow i'd think).

Chances are it's male, and some kids just threw some seeds from their stash on the ground. Or just quickly planted it to see if it would actually grow.

And Jeen - that made me laugh my ass off, my dad came to see what was so funny and laughed as well :wub:
                                It's in my Garden. No one is gonna have planted it there :P
                                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                                ---A few minutes later---
                                9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                                9:Kim> UM
                                9:Kim> i didn't
                                9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                                9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                                9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                                9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Working...
                                X