:: World Trade Center ::

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re

First and foremost i would like to say FUCK THE WORLD TRADE CENTER, but Hollywood as alot of great producers and writers who know that if they do make a movie about wtc people will come and see it, because people are extremely ignorant and stupid when it comes to media. We want to watch it because we want to "see" what happened. I watched it the first day it came out ( because it was a new movie and i went to the movies the day it came out :P ), it was pretty sad, pretty good 8/10. Again though.... FUCK THE WORLD TRADE CENTER.

-Allah
    TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
    TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
    KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
    1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
    1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

"plane crashes into buildings and thousands die who cares" "fuck the world trade center?"

are you guys serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX
        Nick Cage was good but you didn't see most of his body 4/5 of the movie
        fag
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

yo usually they wait like 10 years at least to make a movie over a big tragedy like this... nowadays they wait... 5? oh well w/e let them make the movie... im not going to see it... been to nyc, been to ground zero, got let in because im military... people go to movies to see this stuff and i actually live it, just isnt interesting to me... osama fucked up though... warheads on foreheads yo
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I'm not gonna see any wtc based movies because

1. I'm am not willing to fatten someones pockets when they are taking advantage of thousands of deaths.

2. They can never show what really happened, because we don't know.

I do like Rescue Me though. That show is a proper tribute to the people who died there.
            While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
            Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

Originally posted by eelam <tw>
              First and foremost i would like to say FUCK THE WORLD TRADE CENTER, but Hollywood as alot of great producers and writers who know that if they do make a movie about wtc people will come and see it, because people are extremely ignorant and stupid when it comes to media. We want to watch it because we want to "see" what happened. I watched it the first day it came out ( because it was a new movie and i went to the movies the day it came out :P ), it was pretty sad, pretty good 8/10. Again though.... FUCK THE WORLD TRADE CENTER.

-Allah
              This guy ain't muslim he just looks it, hes really from some small asian country pos.
              sigpic
              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                That is perhaps the funniest movie I have ever seen.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9mf0wXHe60
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                X