No announcement yet.

Wow My day has sucked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why would you post a topic on here that you feel strongly about? its not like you're going to be recieving sympathetic responses. and you KNOW everybody on this forum despises ignorance and stupidity. i just dont understand what you're trying to accomplish by sharing this personal shit with a group of strangers. um....the majority of us couldnt care less.

Comment

This is a lot of responses for people who don't care. People on this forum do care; just not in the way you meant. Besides, I wouldn't put this on a lower level than, say, a thread asking for congratulations for one's first night after moving away from the parents.

Comment

I DO NOT CARE SO MUCH HERE LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT HOW MUCH I DON'T CARE IT'S THIS MUCH

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
          This is a lot of responses for people who don't care. People on this forum do care; just not in the way you meant. Besides, I wouldn't put this on a lower level than, say, a thread asking for congratulations for one's first night after moving away from the parents.
          ya'll is entitled to your own opinion, but hey, if that ya'll feelins on freedom, thats ya'll nity gtiry. my parents is goin thru a LOT right now, and if ya'll cant respect that, then dont be gettin up in my bidnaz.

Comment

And b@by girl could just as easily have said the same thing to you. Get the point yet?

Comment

that was the point.

Comment

Don't ruin this beautiful thread with a fight. We can go camping in the woods under a starlit sky. We can talk about the different signs, and when the cold breeze becomes to much for us you will discover that your sleeping bag is ripped to shreds and we have to share one. But oh no, what is wrong with my sleeping bag? It's so small, but somehow we have to make due. As we lay there and start to sweat you can't stand it anymore, you take of your clothes and get back into the bag. I try to endure it but it's too much, I also strip down. Now we can feel eachothers slightest movement, feel eachothers sweat and hear how our breath gets heavier. I subtly caress you with my hand and your pant is the only thing I need to hear. In our hot kiss you run your fingers through my hair and grab my head with both your hands. The night belongs to us and you feel ecstasy throughout it.

Before I head back home I will dump the sleeping bag with your corpse in it in the river.
                Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo
                  Don't ruin this beautiful thread with a fight. We can go camping in the woods under a starlit sky. We can talk about the different signs, and when the cold breeze becomes to much for us you will discover that your sleeping bag is ripped to shreds and we have to share one. But oh no, what is wrong with my sleeping bag? It's so small, but somehow we have to make due. As we lay there and start to sweat you can't stand it anymore, you take of your clothes and get back into the bag. I try to endure it but it's too much, I also strip down. Now we can feel eachothers slightest movement, feel eachothers sweat and hear how our breath gets heavier. I subtly caress you with my hand and your pant is the only thing I need to hear. In our hot kiss you run your fingers through my hair and grab my head with both your hands. The night belongs to us and you feel ecstasy throughout it.

Before I head back home I will dump the sleeping bag with your corpse in it in the river.
                  i started chubbing right now.
                  BORG Leader> why u banned skip?
                  psychoskip> long story
                  psychoskip> the end
                  Pray> skips banned ? rolf
                  Squadless> he did ?help you ******s are racist to me cuz im euro

Comment

Originally posted by b@by girl
                    Only while listen to emo music and cutting my wrist.
                    Do you really cut your wrists? I ask you this because RaCKa actually does...so this ain't no funny matter!

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                      I @m very sorry th@t your d@y sucked, b@by girl.

hahahaha

Also, i'd just liek to take the oportunity to mention to the world that me and padagirl! are getting engaged. I know shes a little young, and I know long distance relationships can be rough, but it's worth it baby.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

th@ kill@
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby
                          Growing up is overratted. When you get older you find that out.

Saying im choosing "family" is a pussy way out of making real decisions about making something of your life. You can have family whatever you do with your life.

I dont see why you are complaining you are engaged to a soilder, you knew what you were getting into, soilders go away to war, they can get killed and die a violent death. This kinda thing goes with the teritory.

If you dont want to worry bout this kinda thing you should have become engaged to a subspace nerd. They can respawn. Just dont expect to see them when TWL is on.

I'm not complaining about being engaged to a soldier. I'm complaing about the army and how rediculous they are for making him stay 6 more months. I do have a plan for myself I want to become a Physical theraphist. Then incorperate that into what I do with horses. But thats to much information...Sorry that I complain, I'll save that for my myspace blog...when myspace is all better...
                          tabo> TagMor
                          TagMor> Sup girl
                          tabo> This is why you FAIL!

Comment

He's banging a hottie
                            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                            ---A few minutes later---
                            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                            9:Kim> UM
                            9:Kim> i didn't
                            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by b@by girl
                              I'm not complaining about being engaged to a soldier. I'm complaing about the army and how rediculous they are for making him stay 6 more months. I do have a plan for myself I want to become a Physical theraphist. Then incorperate that into what I do with horses. But thats to much information...Sorry that I complain, I'll save that for my myspace blog...when myspace is all better...
                              They should be ashamed for making someone who signed up for the Army stay in Iraq cause he's needed!

And... what do you "do with horses" that is too much information?
                              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                              ---A few minutes later---
                              9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                              9:Kim> UM
                              9:Kim> i didn't
                              9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                              9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                              9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                              9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Hmm, believe it or call it an attention-whoring thread? Oh me oh my I can't decide...
                                thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Working...
                                X