• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe in ...

• God?
    • Love?
    • Reasons?

And you can never say "I do not believe in anything" because "do not believe in anything" itself is a belief.

What do you think?
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

i used to believe in reasons....i'm losing faith though, wondering what the point of this thread is

Comment

god i love your reason to make this stupid thread about our reason to love god.
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

i believe telcat should never post again

Comment

i second that notion!

Comment

i believe in reasons, absolutely.
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I believe throttling certain forum posters is a good way of going about things.
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I don't believe in anything
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I believe that the next Mars Volta album will be complete and utter toilet
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                    I believe that the next Mars Volta album will be complete and utter toilet
                    I actually agree?

internet de la jerome

Comment

What makes you say this? Have they upped their intake and started speedballing?
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7
                        And you can never say "I do not believe in anything" because "do not believe in anything" itself is a belief.
                        You are so wise, Telcat. With your towering logic you may be able to use public transportation to get to adult day-care one day.

Comment

I believe the belief in reasons is ultimately unbelieveable.
                          help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                          MegamanEXE> Chao
                          MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                          (Sefarius)> ....
                          (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                          MegamanEXE> You are sick
                          MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                            What makes you say this? Have they upped their intake and started speedballing?
                            I don't think there's alot of progression. Hell, even Sparta has a new sound on their new album (heh, they do a song with the chick who does "gimme shelter" with the rolling stones, which i think is cool), and they're supposed to be the token alt-rock dudes.

I think Cedric's starting to get weirder - seriously, the album title? "Amputecture" - a juxtaposition of "amputate" and "architecture". Seriously, starting to sound like bad sci-fi novels.

internet de la jerome

Comment

I like the Amputechture. I haven't heard Sparta's new one yet but it's good to hear they're doing something new. I liked Wiretap Scars a lot as well as Porcelain but the lack of progression I thought did hurt it.

I'm just glad the new Mars Volta album is more than 5 tracks (even if some of them are still 15+ minutes). I still think De-Loused is one of the best albums of the new century and Frances has some good songs but ultimately suffers from the poor editing. Omar should step out of the producer's chair and stick to his guns rather than trying to make high-art all the time in the vein of Genesis, King Crimson, and Yes albums. I mean what the fuck, having Frusciante do the guitars so he can sit back and hear each individual portion? Just play the music Omar, that's what made ATDI so great; not Woody Allen production techniques.

Comment

Working...
                              X