Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gran guerrero
    boi heaven your a nitwit

allah is the arabic translation of the word God.....
    Boi Gran You're lost in your ignorant logic.

First, if all were the same God, all would agree. The God of the universe is not a God of confusion.
    Islam does not teach the same philosophy as Christianity and Judiasm is an incomplete and bastardization of the Truth by those spoken of by Jesus, who call themselves Jews and are in fact NOT at all related to the bloodline of Jacob, the father of the Israelites. It was those imposters who call themselves Jews and are not (Rev. 2:9 & 3:9) that crucified our Lord. It's those imposters who, in our era have stolen the land from the Palestinians.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavenSent
      Boi Gran You're lost in your ignorant logic.

First, if all were the same God, all would agree. The God of the universe is not a God of confusion.
      Islam does not teach the same philosophy as Christianity and Judiasm is an incomplete and bastardization of the Truth by those spoken of by Jesus, who call themselves Jews and are in fact NOT at all related to the bloodline of Jacob, the father of the Israelites. It was those imposters who call themselves Jews and are not (Rev. 2:9 & 3:9) that crucified our Lord. It's those imposters who, in our era have stolen the land from the Palestinians.
      wow, do you read? I didn't say islam preaches christianity, it accepts the fact that Jesus existed and some of the points he made. And furthermore, In each religion there is said that there is only one God ONE FUCKING GOD get that through your thick head. that means we all have the SAME FUCKING GOD but we just call him God in a DIFFERENT LANGUAGE

You're lost in your ignorant logic.
      I have to quote this again, and just read your post and think...what went wrong in society. why do we have numbnuts faggots like this representing our religions? My post was idealistic, your post was ignorant.
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religion

Comment

wow, do you read? I didn't say islam preaches christianity, it accepts the fact that Jesus existed and some of the points he made. And furthermore, In each religion there is said that there is only one God ONE FUCKING GOD get that through your thick head. that means we all have the SAME FUCKING GOD but we just call him God in a DIFFERENT LANGUAGE

I have to quote this again, and just read your post and think...what went wrong in society. why do we have numbnuts faggots like this representing our religions? My post was idealistic, your post was ignorant.
          The major difference is that in Christianity Jesus / Yahshua is God. While the others at most just give Him credit for being a good teacher.

I and my Father are one. (Jn:10:30)
          For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. (1Jn:5:7)
          For whosoever will be ashamed of me and of my words, of him will the Son of man be ashamed, when he will come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels. (Lk:9:26)
          Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me. (Jn:14:6)
          Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. (Acts:4:12)
          To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. (Rv:3:21)

Comment

• Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both will fall into the ditch. (Mt:15:14)

Comment

• you still talking like you think im saying something else.

i cant extend the font size any bigger.

the name is GOD

the point i made is DIFFERENT LANGUAGE

GOD IS NOT CHANGED

IT IS JUST SAID GOD IN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE

NOT EVERYONE IN THE WORLD SPEAKS ENGLISH

ALLAH = GOD (ITS NOT ANOTHER NAME, ITS JUST A LANGUAGE TRANSLATION)
              sigpic

Comment

• and the only true bible scholar here is 1ight, at least he knows what he is talking about. You on the other hand is just dropping quotes from the bible you know and literally think it has any meaning on what is being said here right now.
                sigpic

Comment

you still talking like you think im saying something else.

i cant extend the font size any bigger.
                  You are saying the same thing... and so am i.

I think you need a walking stick or maybe a seeing eye dog.

Sleep on Rip Van Winkle

Comment

• it's like talking to a wall here, I give up. You're ignorance wins.
                    sigpic

Comment

and the only true bible scholar here is 1ight, at least he knows what he is talking about. You on the other hand is just dropping quotes from the bible you know and literally think it has any meaning on what is being said here right now.
                      Well right now i'm exchanging with a flint head who hasn't actively compared the scriptures of all three "Monotheistic" faiths to make an educated decision to know the difference in the messages. :P

Comment

• I've got something to say, i killed her baby today and it doesn't matter much to me as long as it's dead. I've got something to say, I raped your mother today and it doesn't matter much to me as long as she spread.
                        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

it's like talking to a wall here, I give up. You're ignorance wins.
                          Hurray!!! Loser! j/k :grin:

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavenSent
                            Well right now i'm exchanging with a flint head who hasn't actively compared the scriptures of all three "Monotheistic" faiths to make an educated decision to know the difference in the messages. :P
                            I read the back of happy meals sometimes.
                            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Originally posted by Cops
                              I read the back of happy meals sometimes.
                              LOL <3

Comment

• I have one father. You have one father. Both are not the same father. Yet we both share the fact that we both have one father. Allah = God
                                Yahoveh does not 'mean' God. It's God's name. Yahshua / Jesus is the name whereby all who profess His name will be saved. Not the same as professing Allah is Lord and thus fulfilling the condition of the verse which states:
                                For whosoever will call upon the name of the Lord will be saved. (Rom:10:13)
                                My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. (Jn:10:27) aint talkin' bout Allah or mohammed.

Comment

Working...
                                X