• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cats and their personal stereos

The House Cat

The Hip-Hop Cat

The Metal Cats
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

The Stevie Wonder Cat

The Stoner Rock Cat

The Techno Cat

Comment

The iCat

No telcats

Comment

By far the greatest three posts in sequence, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
            The Techno Cat
            NEDM
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
              NEDM
              what does that acronym mean
              Originally posted by turmio
              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
              Originally posted by grand
              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

The Stevie Wonder cat should be wearing shades

Comment

DTF I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING!!1!

jeeny, http://nedminvestigation.ytmnd.com/
                    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

So is that the cat that was burnt?

Comment

what most of these 9/11 videos do is show how 9/11 could not have gone down the way the government says it did...i show these videos only because i also believe that the government knew about 9/11, they planned it out, and they had reasons involving money/oil to do so...all those who are making fun of this post...you arent refuting the video...you are simply making fun of people who arent so closed minded that they cant even ponder the thought of their own government working against them...

so how about instead of looking just as retarted as you claim alex jones is...you actually prove how the events described in these "conspiracy" videos couldnt have gone down the way they say...

you dont have to believe the governments story, or the loose change story...my whole point is that it definitely didnt happen the way most of america believes...the usa government knew where and when the events of 9/11 would take place, and they wanted it.

Comment

I know why copper prices went up.
                          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by trancE tunes
                            what most of these 9/11 videos do is show how 9/11 could not have gone down the way the government says it did...
                            These videos are your "proof?" Where I come from, fact substantiates truth. I don't know how they do it in Gullible, New Jersey, though I guess. Your videos show NO fact, only conjecture.

Originally posted by trancE tunes
                            i show these videos only because i also believe that the government knew about 9/11, they planned it out, and they had reasons involving money/oil to do so...
                            Our government's full of some shitbags, no doubt, and I'm sure they've pulled some shady shit, but come on. Again, I look for your actual proof.

Originally posted by t-dub
                            all those who are making fun of this post...you arent refuting the video...
                            I am.

Originally posted by that guy who used to be in love with a Subspaze Gurrl
                            you are simply making fun of people who arent so closed minded that they cant even ponder the thought of their own government working against them...
                            I can ponder it, it's just not feasible. Stop being so paranoid about shit when there's actual stuff to be worried about.

Originally posted by trance tizzle
                            so how about instead of looking just as retarted as you claim alex jones is...you actually prove how the events described in these "conspiracy" videos couldnt have gone down the way they say...
                            http://xkcd.com/911_loose_change_viewer_guide.pdf

Originally posted by trance tizzle
                            you dont have to believe the governments story, or the loose change story...my whole point is that it definitely didnt happen the way most of america believes...the usa government knew where and when the events of 9/11 would take place, and they wanted it.
                            I'll choose to believe in people who don't abuse the english language and cry wolf every time something doesn't happen like it does in the movies.
                            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Working...
                            X