No announcement yet.

The next decade's crack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please dont quote your mother again rodney...
    Arsenal

Comment

I read some short story about shit like this in 7th grade, summary is here (the second story)
      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

well, LB, of course our grown-up hippie sarien is in favor of something lazy like that. Note that this vaccine is good for people with a condition that makes them uncontrollably fat, but thats about < 1%. Just get up and move around some.
        I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

um have any of you thought that this will be beneficial to people who have diseases that makes them unable to control their urges to eat. Or people who lost all hope when they become obese. Stop thinking about yourselves and people you think that don't need it. Of course it's going to be abused, but it is also helpful, and like cough medicine to people who really do need it. Some people just don't have the will power to go to the gym and work out, when it is so much easier for them to just eat food. If they can't do it the natural way, then you go the scientific way (or the Richard Simmons way).
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero
            um have any of you thought that this will be beneficial to people who have diseases that makes them unable to control their urges to eat.
            Holy fuck, when did lack of willpower become a medical condition?!

Comment

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK DOES IT SAY ABOUT OUR SOCIETY WHEN WE HAVE A CURE FOR LIMP-DICK AND FATNESS, BUT ARE STILL DECADES AWAY FROM CURES TO CANCER AND AIDS?f
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by ikpt
                Holy fuck, when did lack of willpower become a medical condition?!
                That's not a lack of willpower, there are well documented mental and physical disorders that make people eat excessively.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

yeah i forgot the name for it, but i think i saw it on 20/20
                  sigpic

Comment

A bunch of eating disorders out there such as binge eating, compulsive, or bullemic (well these people are skinny because they force themselves to throw it up after every meal, but there is the scientific proof of being compelled to eat, and not by a conscious choice.
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.
                    . â–²
                    ▲ ▲

Comment

theres meant to be a pill coming out thats costs £2 for 1 tablet and if you take one each day for a year your supposed to lose 10% of your weight. :greedy:
                      Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.:fear:

Comment

Dan Brown is the antichrist
                        While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
                        Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel Castro
                          Dan Brown is the antichrist
                          no, dtf is
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes. An alcoholic going to the bar, and buying a drink... that's uncontrollable. A bulemic going to the bathroom and sticking their finger down their throat to make themselves throw up... that's uncontrollable. Having polio is uncontrollable.

I'll give you a hint, only 1 of those 3 is not a choice. When eating is the same thing as cancer, then it can be a disease. Medical condition? No. Psychological disorder? Yes. Are disorders diseases? No.

El Fin.

Comment

Originally posted by ikpt
                              I'll give you a hint, only 1 of those 3 is not a choice. When eating is the same thing as cancer, then it can be a disease. Medical condition? No. Psychological disorder? Yes. Are disorders diseases? No.

El Fin.
                              So? Because it's not a disease, which most are, a disorder doesn't qualify as a medical condition? That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Even better, EAT THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE:

Originally posted by Wikipedia.org
                              A disease is any abnormal condition of the body or mind that causes discomfort, dysfunction, or distress to the person affected or those in contact with the person. Sometimes the term is used broadly to include injuries, disabilities, syndromes, symptoms, deviant behaviors, and atypical variations of structure and function, while in other contexts these may be considered distinguishable categories.
                              Last edited by DoTheFandango; 08-06-2006, 09:36 PM.
                              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

According to physician's books and the DSM IV, yes bulemia is a disease.

According to some 16 year old dipshit on a space forum, no it is not.

Comment

Working...
                                X