Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• king, irving say keep potter alive

J.K. Rowling> No u

"My fingers are crossed for Harry," Irving said at a joint news conference before a charity reading by the three writers at New York's Radio City Music Hall.
    "I don't want him to go over the Reichenbach Falls," King said in a reference to Arthur Conan Doyle's effort to kill off the character of fictional detective Sherlock Holmes. Pressure from fans eventually led Conan Doyle to resurrect Holmes, who was found in a later story to have survived.
    "I can resolve the story now and it's fun in a way it wasn't before because finally I've reached my resolution, and I think some people will loathe it and some people will love it, but that's how it should be."
    King recalled that when he had a character kick a dog to death in his novel "Dead Zone" he received more letters of complaint than ever, to his surprise.
    "I made that dog up, it was a fake dog, it was a fictional dog, but people get very, very involved," King said.
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Off With His Head!

Comment

Kill his ass already, bitch.
      sage

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        Kill his ass already, bitch.
        Kill who, Steven King? I couldn't agree more.
        Originally posted by Ward
        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Lord I hate J.K. Rowling.

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
            Kill who, Steven King? I couldn't agree more.
            I think Potter, Harry Potter.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Hell both of them.
              sage

Comment

Snape killed O RLY?
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.
                . â–²
                ▲ ▲

Comment

www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com

Comment

orly?
                    yarly!
                    nowai!
                    yawai!

dieplz.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Harry Potter is the worst series of shite since pokemon.

Want a good series of books that are fantasy? check out a book called Magician, by Raymond E. Feist.

Theres loads in the series (currently finishing 2nd) and they are well good. I bullshit u not. Check amazon or whatever.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Yo if you liked the RiftWar Saga (Magician Triolgy), then you need to check out George R. Martin's series "A Song of Ice and Fire". It's really fucking good, the first book (Game of Thrones) is easily one of the best fantasy books I've ever read.

EDIT- And check out the Forgotten Realms saga starring Drizzt, that series is badass also. The Hunter's Blade Trilogy (last trilogy in the long-ass saga of Drizzt) is ridiculous in terms of writing skill. I literally couldn't put those books down. But obviously they won't be as good if you don't check out the earlier stuff. Author is R. A. Salvatore.
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

As long as she doesn't do anything with Hermione or Ginny I'm cool.
                          Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

the word snogging did annoy the hell out of me.
                            sigpic
                            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

i like the word snogging and frankly i am surprised it is used in Harry Potter.

if someone says "sam got with charlotte at the party on friday" i dont know what that means anymore. Does it mean they had sex? or they kissed? or what?

if they say they snogged, its all clear.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Working...
                              X