Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Lieberman loses Primary, fucks over CT again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Lieberman loses Primary, fucks over CT again.

I supported Ned Lamont from the start. I'm glad he won, and I'm glad Joe is no longer on the Democratic ticket.

So how does this fuck CT over? Simple.

Joe is now running independant. So instead of having all the Democrats voting ticket, they will have to pick, Joe or Ned. Again. All Republicans will vote ticket, no doubt. This will put a Republican seat in the SENATE. Feeding the fire that is the Bush presidency.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Except for being a Jew, Joe is a Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
      Except for being a Jew, Joe is a Republican.
      Hense why I liked Lamont.
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

well at least your not stuck with george W's brotah

Some how we can't find a replacement for Jeb Bush...
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Gen's point is that Lieberman's independent-candidate status putting a Republican in Congress is just fine by Lieberman!
          Originally posted by Ward
          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

My guess is that Lieberman will eventually announce that he is dropping out of the race. Democratic leadership is already beginning to back Lamont. Further, Republican leadership in Senate and House surely won't be supporting Lieberman.

Lieberman will realize that defeat is inevitable, and drop out of the race. He will say that he is doing it for America's best interest.

Typical politics.
            2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
            9:trashed> LOL YOJ
            9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
            9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
            We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
              Gen's point is that Lieberman's independent-candidate status putting a Republican in Congress is just fine by Lieberman!
              If it was, he wouldn't have hired Bill Clinton to vouch for his character as a Democrat, which was stupid because he was against Bill Clinton when that whole Blowjob thing went down.

This guy has strangely enough put politics aside to show that he has a bigger dick to Ned Lamont. A dick big enough to fuck this state over. I can't remember when we had a decent Republican CANDIDATE for any seat in Congress, let alone had one for our Senator.

Comment

yea dude me and my mom were watching that speech thing on tv last night i was like dubblyu tee eff teh fux fgt sigh, im moving...
                Big Chill

Comment

how big was his dick?

must be a monster in bed, if he can fuck ct
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero
                    how big was his dick?

must be a monster in bed, if he can fuck ct
                    Very Small. Trust me (jewish).

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                      Very Small. Trust me (jewish).
                      what happened to his schlong? He must of found out that he was 1/3 asian.

BA-ZING!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero
                        what happened to his schlong? He must of found out that he was 1/3 asian.

BA-ZING!
                        or that he was simply Jewish (they are stereotyped as having small cocks too).
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                          or that he was simply Jewish (they are stereotyped as having small cocks too).
                          The Hebrew Hammer speaks otherwise
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't know any nutmeg demos that like joe so much that they'd pick him over the democrat ticket. These kinds of things happen all the time, republicans won't touch the seat.

Comment

Do not leave out that Lieberman is coupled with Republican moderates too; I think that would need to be calculated into this equation.

Joe could possibly take away additional votes from the Republican nominee thus helping Lamont prevail in an election. There are many variables that will be in the spotlight for Connecticut in the forthcoming months.

I must add that I did not like Lieberman on TV this morning (Post-Primary Election), when he began creating the fear factor potential if not elected. Lamont handled this well making note that there should be no punishment to one wanting to take part and become involved in politics. This should not just be an occupation for a practiced elected official seeking a lifetime position.

Lieberman came across on TV today as attempting to pull the wool over everyone’s faces with fear tactics and what will possibly come about if he is not re-elected. Here it comes…9/11, Osama, Terrorism, Homeland Security! He will depict his opponents as not having the familiarity and understanding he has from past years in office. I state that this may perhaps be some of the reasons for the fear; possibly the fact that Politicians such as Lieberman where in office for the years he notes that are in question.
                              May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Working...
                              X