Hattrick.org

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hattrick.org

Does anyone play Hattrick? I'm sorta trying it out atm. I could use some advice with it as well.

www.hattrick.org

There's a chat for it even ^^
    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

wow man your very late on this, theres a few people in TW who play it, including myself and NaiLed.

advice would be to get a decent coach (solid coach) asap and buy in young trainees: 17 years old, and get them up to a decent standard to play in your team or sell them for some money to buy better players with or to upgrade your stadium.

check out my team: Uridium FC
      Arsenal

Comment

join the chat hattrix
        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
        3 league vet

Comment

Been playing since 2002, still shit at it
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Ok ... I could use some help. So I started a new team 2 weeks ago in the lowest USA league. I'm planning on training a bunch of 17 yo defenders. So should I spend a bit on my non-defender positions for older players with solid+ skills? For ex. I'm looking to buy this keeper since my starting keeper is fairly crappy.

Paco Lanchester (35344837)
            27 years, inadequate form, healthy
            A sympathetic guy who is calm and honest.
            Has passable experience and inadequate leadership abilities.

Nationality: España
            Total Skill Index (TSI): 5 140
            Wage: 4 392 US$/week including 20% Bonus
            Owner: Tigrillos F.C.
            Warnings: 0
            Injuries: Healthy

Stamina: excellent Goalkeeping: excellent
            Playmaking: poor Passing: disastrous
            Winger: disastrous Defending: disastrous
            Scoring: disastrous Set Pieces: disastrous

Career Goals: 0
            Career Hattricks: 0
            League goals this season: 0
            Cup goals this season: 0

My main question is if his wages are so high compared to my other players, can my economy support him and maybe a solid+ forward? Right now I'm 90,000 pounds in savings so that should hopefully last this whole season I think. I'm just worried that I will go into debt unless I start winning games and making my supporters happy/come to the games. I have a few more challenges to complete as well to make some extra money.

Comment

As mentioned before, join the chat=hattrix and you'll get help there. Whenever I have a question, I find it very useful.

If you started two weeks ago, I don't know how are you able to set up a training scheme and still buy an excellent keeper.

Your first priority is trainees and a coach. When I started up I actually sold my best default players to have a little more money to invest in these two fundamentals, so I can't see how can you afford new strikers/keeper at the moment.

My advice: Get a passable(or solid if you can afford it) coach with poor leadership and two 18/19 year old keepers and just train them for a season or two until you get the feel of HT and realise how you want your team move on. That way you will have a decent starting capital to start a more compilacted training regime.
              Last edited by Copy!?!; 08-20-2006, 04:48 PM. Reason: typo
              MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

my team is called The Under Toads, be my supporter or something

and does anyone get what my team name means? i'm sure TK does

Comment

Look out for the Under Toads!

Comment

I'm getting outbid like crazy on these damn defender trainees. It's annoying. I hafta time it right or else they outbid me every single time. My team is Chang FC btw.

Comment

I just bought a 80k TSI, Extra-Terrestrial defender for £800k - thats a high five in itself

Comment

My team is doing decently enough ... Chang FC (226382).

Comment

My team's doing shit but I like spending money

Comment

My team got screwed for the 5th time in a row on an easy win game, this seasons blows
                            "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

I just signed up and am reading the rules.

Sounds fun.
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                              X