Though by many they're abhorred
    Hebrew people I've adored
    Even though they killed my Lord
    I need
    a Jew
    imposters!

Comment

My bad, they were danish.

But I agree with TK, it doesn't have as much to do with anti-semitism as it does with "lawl terrorism" .
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

you know wikipedia is like anyone can put what they think on wikipedia. so you know you going to get a biased answer in some of em

and last i checked, When i got caught using wikipedia for my essays I didn't receive a good grade for not using a "Good" Source.
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

yo y da h8 on wikipadia ittz a respeckable sorse i usd it for liek 201 history essaiz
          Originally posted by Ward
          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

To Mantra-Slider and Vykromond, I thought it was painfully obvious that I was speaking as an American, to an American, regarding America. Hence why I used the term "Democrat" and not "People's Party for Freedom and Democracy" or "Frjálslyndi Flokkurinn," for example.
            I guess I have to revise my definition of what constitutes common sense- especially with regards to nationality.

Also, the reason that I linked Wikipedia has nothing to do with it being the only available source to me. I just assumed that people browsing the "SSCU Trench Wars General Discussion Forums" wouldn't go thorough the trouble of actually reading a book on the (complicated) subject because of what so-and-so said about anti-semitism in said SSCU Trench Wars General Discussion Forums. On the unlikely chance that you're not just being an assgoblin and are actually interested in healthy dialogue on the subject,
            might I suggest:

The New Anti-Semitism: The Current Crisis and What We Must Do About It - Phyllis Chesler
            Never Again? : The Threat of the New Anti-Semitism - Abraham Foxman
            It did happen here: An investigation of political anti-Semitism - Rodney Stark
            :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

haha, ilduce actually sat someone
              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Working...
              X