"Team Kill" trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Team Kill" trial

Just a question for our American friends out there.

Up here in Canada, we're getting a lot of coverage about the hearing for Maj Umbach and Schmidt about their bombing of Canadian troops. I was just wondering if there is much coverage about it in the States, because I'd like to see the differing perspectives from the media in both nations. I had to do a bit of searching to find anything on CNN.com, for instance.

Barely. CNN is too busy trying to scare us. boogedy boogedy
    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

US News covering things outside of the Middle East? What drugs are you on?

Comment

Canada?

Comment

It was on the bottom of CNN's news ticker... that's about it though :/

Comment

wtf?!

I don't watch TV anymore, much less CNN. :/ And I could really care less about what the military does. It's run by retards with high blood pressure anyway.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

BBC > CNN

Comment

tru
                'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

It did happen outside Kandahar, Annie.

Comment

We're hearing about it, but it's being relatively hushed up. It's a black eye for the US, and CNN is a US news service, yadda yadda yadda.

Comment

What about other American news sources besides CNN?

Comment

i think the last time i watched the news was on september 11, 2 years ago.
                        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                        apt>yes u can wtf
                        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                        apt>na
                        apt>ill show you pictures
                        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Hmm... I don't really watch any other news.... when i wake up at around 12 or w/e i turn on CNN as I eat breakfast, watch the stockmarket crash and watch everything horrible that happens around the world.

Comment

O'Reilly show talked about it a couple of weeks ago. And how the military was basically offering the guys careers and lives to make canada happy and not handling it like they normally do in a FF accident.

my personal take on it: it was an accident. get over it. welcome to the dangers of military life.
                            To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                            brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Re: "Team Kill" trial

Originally posted by Troll King
                              Just a question for our American friends out there.

Up here in Canada, we're getting a lot of coverage about the hearing for Maj Umbach and Schmidt about their bombing of Canadian troops. I was just wondering if there is much coverage about it in the States, because I'd like to see the differing perspectives from the media in both nations. I had to do a bit of searching to find anything on CNN.com, for instance.
                              canada has troops... LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X