Bad Habits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OO more people live in VA? Means I won't have to only stalk Face now :fear:
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
      Rigor, whereabouts in VA do you live? I live in central VA.
      Northern Virginia, McLean -near D.C.

some other continuum players live in the area too.
      Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
      Mastersword> ROFL
      Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

I just moved to Alexandria! Horray for northern virginia!
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

-smoking, pack a day

-procrastinating
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

focusing on something and losing an entire day doing it, reading, swimming, painting, drawing etc. doesnt happen often but its annoying when it does. i guess i can generalise that to "losing track of time alot" but thats not really the case as i have good time management. addictive personality perhaps?
            Reinstate Sarien
            ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

-dwelling

-apologizing frequently with no reason to do so

-procrastinating
              Originally posted by turmio
              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
              Originally posted by grand
              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

hard drugs
                tobacco
                alcohol
                lying
                cheating
                stealing

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
                  I just moved to Alexandria! Horray for northern virginia!
                  Uh oh you now live less than 30 mins away from me. Well, I could pretty much get all over Alexandria within 30-45 mins. What do you live by? Any schools that you could name?
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I have none. I am perfect in that sense. And pretty much in every other as well.
                    Originally posted by Disliked
                    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel
                        Not really that bad.. but my family hates it..

I put the toilet seat down before I flush the toilet.

lOLLOL
                        Huh? That's actually a good thing. Unless you like spraying bacteria all over the place.
                        sdg

Comment

Working...
                        X