Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macaulay Culkin for Otacon. :greedy:

Comment

Lmao ... he's too young. (Yes, I know, he's not the little kid from Home Alone, but you need someone closer to 30).
      DELETED

Comment

Big Boss = Sean Connery

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Hahaha, if that's the case, Sly Stallone gets Snake's spot then.
          DELETED

Comment

That Connery-pic is like 10 years old though.
            6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
            3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
              Hahaha, if that's the case, Sly Stallone gets Snake's spot then.
              Nah, Rambo's all washed up, unlike Connery who wouldn't have to do much in the movie but be all sexy.

Back in the day, no one would have been better than good ol' Rocky for the party. But he's just too old to do it now.

As much as I hate him, Tom Cruise is perfect for the part. Just think about it.
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Well, look at Metal Gear Solid 4: Snake is old. If we're gonna make a story, I'm assuming they would go for a younger look, yes. But, if they are putting it into the "Solid" story arch, he might have to be an older guy for Snake.

Raiden: Leonardo DiCaprio with Wig, lol.
                DELETED

Comment

I can't imagine them doing one with flying mechs and shit, because that would be lame and too much like Gundam shit. I can see, however, Snake Eater as a movie. Simply becuase it is one already. There are more cutscenes in that fucker than there is actual play time. I don't know about more, but definitely longer.

But Snake Eater with MGS1 sequel will rule, then with the Godfather: Part 3 rule, the trilogy will be fucked up by the third movie MGS2.

Comment

I think Kojima should make a new story arch of Snake doing whatever with whoever, all new characters, new cast, new stuff. Kinda like Ac!d.
                    DELETED

Comment

If he did this, I know for a fact that I would not see it, nor would alot of fans I know of. I despised Ac!d and I hated MGS2.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                        If he did this, I know for a fact that I would not see it, nor would alot of fans I know of. I despised Ac!d and I hated MGS2.
                        ac!d is somewhat understandable because of the gameplay. a true fan wouldn't let that get in the way. MGS2? wtf dtf. explain.
                        Girl if it's alright,
                        100%.

Comment

Well, we already know what's going on with Metal Gear Solid, the movie won't be much of a cliffhanger. We'll know Snake will live and anyone else he comes across who is supposed to be in MGS4. Maybe the movie can begin after MGS4?
                          DELETED

Comment

Or maybe even earlier...

"UH-OH! THE TRUCK HAVE STARTED TO MOVE!"

Comment

Originally posted by Broly
                              ac!d is somewhat understandable because of the gameplay. a true fan wouldn't let that get in the way. MGS2? wtf dtf. explain.
                              Raiden

Comment

Working...
                              X