• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pearls of Lutra is my all time favorite from that series
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

god you guys kept reading those wayyyyyyy past fifth grade when i stopped

edit: for some reason looked up the year the last redwall book i read came out to figure out exactly what grade i stopped reading those
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I'd do Telcat ^-^
        (Everett)>TOASTY had been promoted from rookie to decent player. Salary increased (+ $1.1 Million US/Year)
        (TOASTY)>Everett has been promoted from immigrant to bad English speaker. Salary increased (+ Minimum Wage US/Year)

2:Refund> whatup ev
        2:Everett> good

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
          god you guys kept reading those wayyyyyyy past fifth grade when i stopped

edit: for some reason looked up the year the last redwall book i read came out to figure out exactly what grade i stopped reading those
          I've been a big reader ever since I was little man, I read LOTR when I was in 5th grade and absorbed any other fantasy books around back then as well. As long as he keeps popping out the books I'll still read them, although his tried and true formulas are getting a bit stale by now.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I have read everyone one of Brian Jacques books except for the really children ones (like redwall feast book). The 2 that does use humans (Flying Dutchman, and Angel's Command) is realllllyy good.

I guess I would say my favorite was Long Patrol cause Hares are my favorite characters. Or Luke The Warrior cause it has the funniest mouse ever. (I forgot his name, but he was Martin's friend, and a prince of thieves...I finished all of em long time ago)...
            sigpic
            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
              I've been a big reader ever since I was little man, I read LOTR when I was in 5th grade and absorbed any other fantasy books around back then as well. As long as he keeps popping out the books I'll still read them, although his tried and true formulas are getting a bit stale by now.
              Yeah, I read every Redwall book up until Lord Brocktree, and the "Happy times, looming villain, something bad happens, verge of defeat, miraculous victory" thing got to me.
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero
                (I forgot his name, but he was Martin's friend, and a prince of thieves...I finished all of em long time ago)...
                Gonff? That was the name that popped into my head.

EDIT: ya thats who, Mossflower was the first one I ever read
                USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Ph I Need Your Help

afksry

Comment

I'm sorry about when I said psfuphlol let's reconcile and unite to defeat this evil.

afksry

Comment

But, come to think of it, you may not have discovered that yet, so don't be mad when

you do

afksry

Comment

Originally posted by Refund!
                        I'd do Telcat ^-^
                        pfft. she's a double bag, but we all know you wouldnt say no (if you're single..)
                        Throughout time, there’s been
                        crimes, throughout our history
                        But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                        Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                        Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                        Come on and take a stand
                        Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                        and all the kids are running
                        from London to Manchester
                        cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Most unlikely:

#10 Zeus! broke a mirror in my house. he is supposed to get seven years of bad luck, but his lawyer thinks she can get him five.

#9 Jerome likes to skate on the other side of the ices.

#8 My favourite past time is training household pests.

#7 Brookus stops whining.

#6 Demonfaze finally realises that winning a TWL isn't everything.

More to come next time, stay tuned!
                          ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

FREE MANDELA

Comment

these guys are studs.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X