Fucking Hurricanes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ignominy
    Uh, aren't the names predetermined at the year's start, and go in alphabetical order?
    Oh, you were trying to reassure yourself.
    I FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE GRAN GUERRERO
    fixed.
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Category 4 coming in from the West to hit Mexico.

PUERTO VALLARTA, Mexico (AP) -- Hurricane John became a dangerous, Category 4 storm Wednesday, with forecasters predicting its center would approach land just south of Puerto Vallarta.

Its outer bands were lashing Mexican tourist resorts and a major port with heavy winds and rain Wednesday.

The National Hurricane Center in Miami said hurricane-force winds were approaching the beaches south of Puerto Vallarta Wednesday and the eye of the storm would brush Mexico's coast early Thursday. The eye would then nick Los Cabos at the tip of the Baja California Peninsula on Friday before heading out to sea.
      May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

SEE THAT! CATEGORY 4!!! AND WHAT iS IT'S NAME? IT'S JOHN! READ WHAT I SAID. TY.
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero
          Ok so if a hurricane is named after a male (usually with a foreign name such as Georges, Frances, Ernesto) are pussy ass storms.
          Ones who have female names or American sounding male names (Katrina, Wilma, Andrew) are hardcore.
          Charley.

Charley was Cock Diesel, son.

I don't think anywhere else in the United States will another human being witness the light show we saw during Charley.
          Our ENTIRE old ass electric grid, all at once.

For like 2 hours SOLID the entire sky was Blue, Green and Purple from flashes, until at the very end a whole electrical substation went and the sky was Orange for like 5 seconds. Looked like some shit from Shock & Awe.
          The colors made for great contrast with the wind driven rain which was blowing nearly horizontal, though.

I tend to agree with you, Gran.
          F**nces was a Total Pussy and Ernesto...it got it's ass kicked by HAITI.... Ernesto is the biggest disappointment since Izor in bed( <3 ).

I'm gonna go look for how many Redneck names storms will use this year, hopefully we'll get a cool one like Hurricane Skeeter or something.
          SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
          AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

SE texas right on the gulf. i feel your pain dude

Comment

yeah fucking carolina bitches, < from edmonton, hate those mother fu...
              (Everett)>TOASTY had been promoted from rookie to decent player. Salary increased (+ $1.1 Million US/Year)
              (TOASTY)>Everett has been promoted from immigrant to bad English speaker. Salary increased (+ Minimum Wage US/Year)

2:Refund> whatup ev
              2:Everett> good

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero
                Ok so if a hurricane is named after a male (usually with a foreign name such as Georges, Frances, Ernesto) are pussy ass storms.
                Ones who have female names or American sounding male names (Katrina, Wilma, Andrew) are hardcore.

haha seems true, rita pwned us. nobody heard much about it though because it was right after katrina and the news was all about that.

Comment

Working...
                X