No announcement yet.

Would you donate sperm? (Or an egg?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't.. I want to have kids with someone later, I don't want to have kids running around that I do not know about.

When I get kids they'll be my own kids and I'll raise them myself. I have nothing against this tho, it can be a great solution for people who can't get kids on their own. But personally I wouldn't donate.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I wouldn't unless it was a friend of mine asking me to, I don't like the thought of having kids that I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanzu
        donno, ask mega. dat fuk prolly has like 50 kids he donno bout

payce
        I think you are talking about Dr. Light, Megaman's father. And Mega is one of those 50...Who he can steal powers from...
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

No
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
            About 8 months ago after some drama I was thinking it'd be easier to just get with a chubby chick -because they have fewer options, and as such are less prone to bullshit, right?

Wrong.

Oh so wrong, my buddy is dealing with bullshit from a chubby chick, they're all batshit insane.
            well there are some guys that are just destined to be whipped, but i would think in general it would be a lot easier.
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I was talking to my boss in the pub last night and he started a sentence with "I'm not under the thumb, but..."
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl!
                I would consider doing it though, as long as I knew that the eggs wouldn't be used for stem cell research or something.
                Because the worst thing that could happen is you helping in the formation of treatments for modern-day plagues. I know you're thinking this way because of your unwavering religious allegiance, but man...

In answering the original question, yeah--I'm like Face, I'd donate if it didn't mean the "swab of death" (which it does) and someone actually expressed interest.
                Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Which do you think a Christian would hate more:

Egg -> Baby raised Jewish
                  Egg -> Stem Cell Research

Tough question, imho.
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                    Oh so wrong, my buddy is dealing with bullshit from a chubby chick, they're all batshit insane.
                    You are on the first step to enlightment. You have realised that females are all insane.
                    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Yes, I would donate.

It's still giving life to people that want it, but can't get it themselves.

But I would try to stay in contact with the woman, and if later in life the child had questions, then I wouldn't mind being there to answer them. For instance, an old neighbor of mine couldn't have children after her first, and she wanted another, so she went through the process (I don't know the specifics) and her and her husband got a baby boy. When the kid got to be like 10 or 11, and started asking questions, my neighbors were always honest with him, and eventually they came to the conclusion that it would be nice for their son to also know his biological father. Now, once a year this kid visits his real father for a week or two each year, so that way both sides are happy.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

swab of death? you dont just get to whack off?
                        5:gen> man
                        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                          Which do you think a Christian would hate more:

Egg -> Baby raised Jewish
                          Egg -> Stem Cell Research

Tough question, imho.
                          Egg -> Homosexual stem cell researcher
                          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                          www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                            Egg -> Homosexual stem cell researcher
                            That was jewish.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl!
                              Can you even donate eggs? Well I figured you could, but that sounds like a painful operation and I'm not sure how well it would pay... lol.
                              Don't see why not. You can currently take out your eggs for freezing, so say you decide to have kids later when your eggs start sucking (after 35, your risk of having a Down's syndrome baby increases exponentially as a woman) because they are too old. As well, during in vitro fertilization, the eggs can actually be removed a bunch at a time, and then fertilized and then injected back into the uterus. None of this is really all that painful, you just get some needles up your vagina into your uterus, but I wouldn't imagine it being any worse than say having a big pap smear or a uterine biopsy (which can cause some pain and mostly cramping, but it's not really a big deal).
                              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                              www.animeslice.com

Comment

BTW, yes you can donate eggs....at least in our state of Washington you can. They offer up to 3,000 bucks to do it too. The reason more women don't do it is because you only get a certain amount of eggs in your lifetime.
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                                X