GOODBYE STEVE IRWIN you were cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doc Flabby
    He died instantly, before the poison could have any effect. Being stabbed though the heart with anything sharp and pointy generally results in instant death...
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...5314918.stm?ls
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I have seen his show, not everything but multiple episodes and I am not a huge fan but I did like the way he could be enthousiastic about lifethreating situations and stuff, I liked the way he did his show.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
        -i never watched his show
        -noone i know ever watched his show

-all of a sudden everyone's acting like they were huge steve irwin fans

yeah, it's sad that the guy died - he was a cool dude, but all of a sudden everyone (around here at least) is acting like he was the main motherfucker. that sort of annoys me. yeah, i should be all respectful, but so should these other people, by not jumping on the Croikey! train.

(i don't mean to offend anyone on this thread, this is purely about shit i've witness in real life)
        really? i used to love watching his shows (why did i type that in past tense? i still do love watching them). he was kind of one of my heroes. sigh

Comment

he was the reason why i watched animal planet

certainly much better than meerkat manor
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX
            Goddess is busy for a few weeks, could i write a specified date on a post-it note? If so please include a name, phone number and what it's about, he/she will get back to you asap.

Thanks,
            Phillipe the Sectratary
            rofl

Comment

Well in terms of animal conservationists, steve was the main dude. Jack hanna is a pussy.
              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
              TelCat> i dont

Comment

Ahh, poor stingrays. Never had a chance...
                http://www.wgal.com/news/9825184/detail.html

Comment

All I know is, I can't wait for that video to leak onto the internet.
                  While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
                  Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

PLEASE DON'T TOUCH THIS THREAD URANIUM. HAVE SOME SOUL. plz?
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                    X