Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da1andonly
    perhaps the choice of words people (americans) use is the reason
    when i think about why i dislike other countries, you are pretty much the mental picture i get
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I'll stop hating america when you stop making crappy remakes and start subtitling movies instead of dubbing over them.
      Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Originally posted by Suzie-Q
        ...i.e "cali rocks"
        Yeah, she knows where the party is at.

But yeah, even when Bush gets out of office .... whoever we get in his place won't single-handedly change everyone's view on us. I think of it like this... As long as there is a McDonalds in every industrialized country, most of the movies people watch worldwide is from Hollywood, and we still see ourselves as the center of the world... the hatred always has been there, it'll never go away, but perhaps it can go back down to the safe levels of yesteryear.
        DELETED

Comment

i'm with bilbo here, i hate all you americans for the american remake of the office.

Comment

Personally I think the hate towards is America is based upon the media representation of an American; fat and ignorant. Of course there's loads of other reasons but I don't think Bush is the only reason, there was hate before Bush and there'll be hate afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
              i'm with bilbo here, i hate all you americans for the american remake of the office.
              Ricky Gervais participated in making that, so it's a part-british production, only aimed at an american crowd. I don't find it funny but it's propably just because I've already seen the british version.
              jee

Comment

i don't think your president is the only reason why some people look down on america.
                Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7
                  You are not a foreigner. Learn to read, you idiot!
                  Technically I am - you just don't know me as well as I know your boobs.
                  TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                  TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                  TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo
                    I'll stop hating america when you stop making crappy remakes and start subtitling movies instead of dubbing over them.
                    Yeah dude, fuck that noise. I hate the fact that movies are dubbed here, because we are so lazy that we refuse to read.

Totally takes away from the acting, and don't even get me started on remakes.
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

So basically what you guys are saying is that your hate for like the half of a percent of America that makes movies automatically groups the rest of us in with it? It's not like we approve of everything that goes on over here. Besides, if we were all fat and ignorant our GDP would be much lower.
                      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt
                        So basically what you guys are saying is that your hate for like the half of a percent of America that makes movies automatically groups the rest of us in with it? It's not like we approve of everything that goes on over here. Besides, if we were all fat and ignorant our GDP would be much lower.
                        I'm an American, and I was ashamed when people were saying that the Ring and the Grudge were the most best American horror movies to come out in a while. They weren't American, they were carbon copies of the Japanese greats. Furthermore, I own a lot of foreign movies, and everytime they're dubbed, a bit of me dies inside.

Besides, we're not making generalizations, look at the facts. Hollywood is making remakes (not just of Japanese movies) like no other, and the reason most Americans still refuse to watch foreign movies is because they don't want to read, or try to understand another culture.
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
                          tell it like it is

Comment

Well I don't give two flying fucks who hates America but I hate the shit out of Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                              Well I don't give two flying fucks who hates America but I hate the shit out of Canada.
                              fuck you too
                              Originally posted by turmio
                              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                              Originally posted by grand
                              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

i live here and i hate it fucking immigrants
                                Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                                X