Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chinese country slaughters 50,000 Charizards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China Rolls In Style

These dogs could have been turned into CUJO!
    sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
    I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
    tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
    im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
    i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

Well, I guess the response would be "isn't that stereotypical." or "Goddamn inhumane chinese bastards!"

The question is are you after a response regarding the inhumanity in the act, or a generalization about chinese people?
      TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
      TelCat> i dont

Comment

The question is are you after a response regarding the inhumanity in the act, or a generalization about chinese people?
        You almost got it right. Actually I think the responses he was after were to the following:

What do you think about China's methods? Was there a better way to go about minimizing the spread of rabies? Given the size of the human population in china, did this choice seem like a wise one when the cost for vaccines and shots?
        Originally posted by Ward
        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

K what the fuck? I came here expecting Charizard and I get rabies? Calling shenanigans on this one.

On topic: If China's going to procreate exponentially, they should have to pay for their expansion by offering the same rabies shots to all the people that could potentially be affected by it.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
            I was fucking eating, too. If you want to post pictures of people killing dogs, under a misleading topic name, do it someplace else. --Sarien
            Hey babbby, I tried to edit the title a second time (first time was dawson shooting--> charizard, second time was going to be charizard--> china), but for some reason it wouldn't let me. All I could change was the small little part at the top of the post, I was actually afraid of the topic going off into silly stuff if I couldn't get the name changed.

Sorry you lost your lunch, hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me :wub:

Originally posted by Fit
            K what the fuck? I came here expecting Charizard and I get rabies? Calling shenanigans on this one.
            Originally posted by Sexiest man alive
            I originally posted, talking about the Dawson shooting, but then I saw the other topic concerning it. So I threw up charizard as a place holder until I found something else I'd like to talk about. And the subject is dead dogs!
            Second post coming!
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Suh
              perhaps a government-ordered crackdown should have had a government-sponsered humane method for dealing with the dogs. if they insist that killing 50,000 dogs is the answer at least do it through gas chambers, not through beating them with sticks and hanging them off bridges. to be perfectly honest if that had happened in the western world, some politician would have been shot. you could argue that the chinese treat dogs differently to how we do, ie "the pet". but still i wouldnt wanna see 50,000 of any animal treated like that. although the same thing happened here with footnmouth, i disagree with chinas methods and i cant say i support their reasoning
              I think the costs to gas the dogs would have been astronomical and many in the government probably thought that would have been a waste of resources when there are cheaper ways to go about getting rid of the dogs. And my wording is exactly like that for a reason- you have to think about this epidemic from their standpoint, and their past history concerning dogs. Instead of worrying about "ending the dogs lives in a humane fashion", they are concerned with "getting rid of the problem". They don't hold pets in nearly as high of a regard as most of the western world does.

Ontop of that, they also don't have the funds to deal with dogs in humane ways as other countries do, their options are quite a deal more limited. It's perfectly understandable to disagree with their methods (I'm with you in that regard), I'm just trying to help you understand their reasoning.

Originally posted by Bioture
              Like Vyk said, I'm after a response reagarding China's methods, and your opinion on whether or not there was a better way to go about this and why. I'm not the type of person to post things just to get a negative reaction from people, nor am I looking to be as bland and ignorant by just blaming it on "those stupid chinese people". I wish to talk about the situation and exchange opinions.

Originally posted by Fit
              On topic: If China's going to procreate exponentially, they should have to pay for their expansion by offering the same rabies shots to all the people that could potentially be affected by it.
              China has been trying to cut back on it's citizen's procreation habits for a good while now, their population growth is not something that they have been actively seeking to enlarge. Not only that but I seriously don't think they have the money to pay for that many shots, or even half the number.
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Well, a rabies outbreak in one city (yes I realize cities like Bejing and Shanghai are huge) doesn't necessarily mean that it will occur in the rest of the country either. Either way, this thread needs more...

5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

at least they don't kill 50,000 people for every 3 dogs that die.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                      Hey babbby, I tried to edit the title a second time (first time was dawson shooting--> charizard, second time was going to be charizard--> china), but for some reason it wouldn't let me. All I could change was the small little part at the top of the post, I was actually afraid of the topic going off into silly stuff if I couldn't get the name changed.

Sorry you lost your lunch, hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me :wub:

That better?

And the text was in blue, cause you contribute to the forums.. not a warning. Just lay off the explicit killing pictures alright?

Yes. I'm playing favorites. Let's see the rest of you post good stuff, and I'll play favorites with you, too.
                      "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

I love playing favorites when I'm involved

:wub:

Comment

UNFREE LB

Comment

I always wondered what a butch biker guy with a pussy would look like.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                              I always wondered what a butch biker guy with a pussy would look like.
                              LOL
                              1: hed> does aquatiq go to your school
                              1: oar> yeah
                              1: hed> go talk to her and be like "baby, lemme get those digits"
                              1: hed> and after dinner
                              1: hed> "howbout you unban apt"

7: flared> so me and my friends talked shit back to him
                              7: flared> THEN we find out he's in the crips

3: oar> do you like strawberry shortcake?
                              3: Nimesh> my sis does
                              3: oar> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erry+shortcake

Comment

This thread is now about Buck Angel.
                                FREE MANDELA

Comment

Working...
                                X