No announcement yet.

Best Action Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a good action movie that i saw recently was Crank, seriously this shit kept u going the whoel movie, was enjoyable but kinda out there, you need to be open minded to see it.

V for Vendetta was the best mentioned so far, along with the Matrix.
    Batman Begins was excellent, the Mission Impossibles were ok, the Blades were all sick, idc what anyone says about the third one: loved it...

As for some coming out, the Guardian, the Protector and Fearless look unbelievable

I watched Serenity on demand today, was okkk..

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks View Post
      Then I suppose Sin City is a crime drama too 'cause it fits the description very tight.
      Actually it is. It even refers itself as a 'film-noir' style comic.

Comment

LB is a mothafuckin' Replicant.

Comment

crank
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

blade, resevoir dogs, boondock saints, snatch, lock stock and two smoking barrels, ronin (car chase still owns house) and transporter. I only watched half of the protector but it didn't seem as good as ong bak.

and this years best "action" movie should be crank, hands motherfuckin down.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA View Post
              Even though it's not out yet...I'm going to go ahead and put "Hitman" on...or Agent 47...whatever it'll be.

Did anyone like the Mission Impossibles? The first and third are really good. And you needn't judge actors on their weirdness.

for the amount of money they plugged into number three it was okay, nothing great although the first one is amazing in my mind.

Originally posted by Emaho View Post
              Dabram look for Dead or Alive then

I liked Lucky number slevin.
              Also flying daggers
              crouching tiger, hidden dragon
              lucky number slevin lasted a week in my theater which i never understood because it was fucking great, at least it's great compared to the pieces of shit movies i usually see in my theater.

here's a shit list of what of what we have;

material girls - material girls is still there after a week, un-fucking believable

monster house - mediocre, what can i say i like 3D

devil wears prada - maybe I'm bias towards this piece of shit mainly because my ex girlfriend reminded me of one of these two fashion whores

accepted - it's pretty good probably the best movie we have

all the kings men - i walked out of it, i was pretty bored and i could be doing something else for 2 hours that doesn't require sitting in a theater

the last kiss - don't even mention garden state, this movie couldn't hold a fart to the wind against garden state, this movie looked good in the previews but sucked massive cock when you watch it

The Illusionist - The concept was good and Edward Norton did a great job, I really enjoyed the movie.

Invincible - was the first time I complained that there wasn't enough football in a football movie

Hollywoodland - wait till it's on dvd or rip it off the net or don't bother seeing it at all
              Last edited by Cops; 09-25-2006, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks View Post
                Then I suppose Sin City is a crime drama too 'cause it fits the description very tight. It's a good movie too. I guess if the movie has a plot longer than 2 lines you gotta make up a special "genre" for it. Just like in music if you do a song that's actually good people want to make up a genre for it that's at least 3-4 words long. :O
                It is, in fact. It fits a different style of movie because of the lighting, camera, setting and character choices, along with the themes and subjects in said movies- not because it has a plot longer than 2 lines. That's just a given.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

commando

commando

commando
                  PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Narc

oh, and oh, the mother of all action flicks:

VERSUS

oh!!
                    Originally posted by Disliked
                    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Tomb raider??????????
                      "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                      X