• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol you have a funne fase

Comment

So how was she?

You know what I mean.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

hmm guess i was laughing

and dude wtf are you talking about, now i hunt you family, if you know what i mean, and how else do you treat a bitch:devil: :devil:

Comment

Amen. How many people have Real Dolls? How many people have Fleshlights? Let's face it, getting women ain't easy if you're not easy on the eyes or loaded with bucks. Me? I'm honest. I'm overweight, long hair, beard (imagine if Hagrid had a bastard son with Gene Hoglund, but a little thinner and shorter), and I sure as hell ain't loaded with cash (but I don't dress slovenly when I go out, just comfortable). So, I work on charm and humor. I make a ton of female friends, but none of them want to seal the deal. So, until the phrase "it's what's on the inside that counts" actually means something to the women I've met, then people like me stay alone.
          Also, with the attitude a lot of people (men and women included in this one), it becomes harder to find someone that you actually click with that isn't an asshole or a bitch.
          I'm not saying that people not dating other people because they're not attractive to the other person is wrong. You can't help who you're attracted to and who you don't find attractive. I actually prefer someone honest enough to admit that. And, lets face it, sometimes it really sucks to be alone. So, this would be a boon for people who need some touch and some companionship.

Comment

ok stop with the thread revivals, this isn't helping anyone's case for the forum awards
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Subjugation View Post
              You guys act like there's something wierd about jerking off to TW gallery pics of people you've never even been in the same arena with.
              lol , come back subju!!!

and grandias you are a sick mofo lol, and what is STRESS???????

Comment

I don't know what's funny anymore. I hate this.

Comment

Nevermind.
                  Last edited by Mega Newbie; 01-18-2008, 09:36 AM.

Comment

jesus christ you're a sick fuck
                    Originally posted by vubinspiran
                    I hate X very hard.

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                      ok stop with the thread revivals, this isn't helping anyone's case for the forum awards
                      shows how much people actually care about them

Comment

keep it up negative nancy
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                        Originally posted by the_paul
                        Gargle battery acid fuckface
                        Originally posted by Material Girl
                        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Winnar Thread
                          FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
                          Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
                          FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
                          Burzum> meaning what
                          Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
                          RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

BfuckitB+prettydecentthread
                            :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

what?
                              Originally posted by turmio
                              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                              Originally posted by grand
                              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                                LOL? So you first post a disturbing request for some underage girl's internet picture then you retort yourself with and criticism of pathetic people that like internet girls? How does that make sense in your head?
                                WAIT WAS SHE UNDERAGE? POST PIC PLZf

Comment

Working...
                                X