Typhoids picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typhoids picture

Just been spotting around on tw gallery lately and realized typhoid changed her picture, i was thinking i missed her old picture and realized it was to late to ever see it again. if anyone has it post it so i could see her face. no offense but i dont really like her new pic.

lol why don't you ask her yourself instead of asking randoms in the forum...
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Creepy...
      sdg

Comment

Lol

Comment

if i were 'Typhoid' I'd remove my pic quickly :P
          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Dameon Angell> ?message Typhoidear Typhoid, Grandias is asking everyone for your picture via PM and on the forums, probably to whack off to. Just letting you know, he's creeping us all out. Cheers
            Message stored
            DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Grandias View Post
              Just been spotting around on tw gallery
              Yea BS, stalker.

Comment

You guys act like there's something wierd about jerking off to TW gallery pics of people you've never even been in the same arena with.

Comment

Just been spotting around on tw gallery lately and realized anduril./jules-man changed his picture, i was thinking i missed his old picture and realized it was to late to ever see it again. if anyone has it post so i could see his face. no offense but i dont really like his not being able to see his beautiful, young, and innocent face.

Comment

Typhoid is still submitting pictures of girls?
                    sage

Comment

Originally posted by Subjugation View Post
                      You guys act like there's something wierd about jerking off to TW gallery pics of people you've never even been in the same arena with.

LOOL
                      1:abbot> i think i played well
                      1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
                      1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
                      7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
                      7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
                      7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
                      oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
                      oar> but its ok

Comment

uhhhh

Originally posted by Grandias View Post
                        Just been spotting around on tw gallery lately and realized typhoid changed her picture, i was thinking i missed her old picture and realized it was to late to ever see it again. if anyone has it post it so i could see her face. no offense but i dont really like her new pic.
                        i posted this so people would just send me the p[icture no other words said, but so you know im actually like some chill little nice kid, im not some stalker, some dork looking for something to jack off to, or some dumb young stupid kid. anyway typhoid is a bitch anyway, and you kids or ill say DORKS who message her like pansies, i got something to say to you she ignores that shit, and i dont know why kids help girls out if there never ever going to have sex so move on and let get this picture from you friends. because ive played this game longer then you , and being a more experienced player doesnt mean anything, sometimes i like newbs, but i dont know how typhoid got you to conform to her, i mean i know shes hot but you guys should know all you can do on a computer or computer game with a girl is jack off so post this picture and ignore typhoids influence aight, plus i smoke mad pot so thats makes me cooler then you

Comment

Your profile lies, you are not a member of my spaceship squadron. Please close your stinkhole.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
                            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                            Originally posted by the_paul
                            Gargle battery acid fuckface
                            Originally posted by Material Girl
                            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

worst comeback and paragraph of excuses i ever seen grandias
                              LA

Comment

Working...
                              X