No announcement yet.

College is....Easy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find uni way more relaxt then High School yea.. but not that easy. I learn stuff quite easily and I pick up things fast. I never really did anything in high school and I passed it easily. Uni however, I could do nothing but then I won't pass alot of courses either. Atleast over here, I wouldn't say uni is easy.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome View Post
      i'm an english major so i expect it to get easier as i clear my math and foreign language courses
      I'm a Journalism Major with a Minor in Film, so I expect things will get easier as well, when I get all my Math & Science classes done.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

You're in J-school? Yeah, things will seem easy for the first while. You working for a school publication yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King View Post
          You're in J-school? Yeah, things will seem easy for the first while. You working for a school publication yet?
          Not yet, but I signed up to be the editor's assistant, and I got something in my mail box today saying I was one of the three finalists, so I have to go interview on Saturday.

But I am in the Film Studies club. Basically, we debate movies and make shorts to premiere at things like the Seattle International Film Festival. They won best short a few years back.

But, because I'm a Freshman I'm sort of limited in how much power and respect they're willing to give me. Plus I'm still learning the whole mechanics of college.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I thought College has been a good change of pace from High School. I dunno, I appreciate the freedom and definately the arragement of classes.
            DELETED

Comment

talk about a laid-back relaxed environment...try an art college. i can honestly say in my entire life i havent had so much fun. and enjoyed my classes. so much so that i've quit playing ss :-p

Comment

The only downside is art colleges are woefully understaffed when it comes to college chicks.

Far too many girls at AiW eat cheetos, sit on their ass and watch anime :turned:

You'll find out the hot ones are Graphic Design majors, 99% of the time.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                  i got assreamed in college... but that is what i get for being gay.
                  Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                    The only downside is art colleges are woefully understaffed when it comes to college chicks.

Far too many girls at AiW eat cheetos, sit on their ass and watch anime :turned:

You'll find out the hot ones are Graphic Design majors, 99% of the time.
                    well my schools gotta 2:1 female/male ratio, so that can't be TOO bad. i've found photo majors are the way to go :

btw, where do you go? or what experience have you?

Comment

ANYWHERE I GO A FLY GIRL WILL PLEASE ME, EAST TO WEST COLLEGE GIRLS ARE EAZY

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                        Not yet, but I signed up to be the editor's assistant, and I got something in my mail box today saying I was one of the three finalists, so I have to go interview on Saturday.

But I am in the Film Studies club. Basically, we debate movies and make shorts to premiere at things like the Seattle International Film Festival. They won best short a few years back.

But, because I'm a Freshman I'm sort of limited in how much power and respect they're willing to give me. Plus I'm still learning the whole mechanics of college.
                        The best way to make your mark early is to pitch story ideas. Keep your eyes open and suggest things that aren't rehashes of recently written stories. You'll probably be asked to come up with possible ideas during the interview, and going in there with a couple in mind will really impress.

Comment

I guess it depends on your institution, dedication, and professor but I find courses for my English major much more challenging and more work than I do my math and science ones. I have been pre-med and taken through differential equations as well as a good deal of science so I feel I have some room to talk.

Comment

My honors college english class was awesome. I spent 3 hours writing up a 6 page paper about playing a UMS Starcraft map (Raccoon City 1.08 for those of you in the know, 1.09 is for pussies) and got an A because it was "powerful"
                            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
                              well my schools gotta 2:1 female/male ratio, so that can't be TOO bad. i've found photo majors are the way to go :

btw, where do you go? or what experience have you?
                              Art Institute of Washington, been going there since October 2003 and should be done by March.

We really only have these departments - Culinary, Animation, Graphic Design and Film. I'm going to be stereotypical for a moment and give you a rundown-

Culinary- Large people,usually the most friendly

Graphic Design- Hottest/dumbest chicks, guys that are also attention whores and dress up

Animation- Nerds and Anime fans, socially inept motherfuckers

Film- Not a big % at my school, but mostly guys

Now of course there are the ones that break the mold, but for the most part that's how things are here and I cringe every time I stop over at Mason or I go somewhere that has a large number of college chicks without guts- makes me wish they would come to my school instead.
                              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

and you're graphic design?

Comment

Working...
                                X