Chinese teacher beats 11 year old to death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

demon possession:

so these friends of a friend of mine were walking around town minding their own business, when this freaked out girl saw them. She started yelling at everybody who went by that these 2 guys were better than everybody else. She kept following them and doing this for a long time until one of the 2 guys turned around and ordered her to stop in the name of my buddy J.
    She stops, but not only that, she's suddenly a normal girl. This pisses off her bosses who have been making money off of her being messed up and telling the future. So they get these 2 guys thrown in jail.

Comment

Where are you getting those translations from?

Comment

my messed up brain.

demon possession:

My buddy J was in church once, and there was a lady there with a horrible hunch back (caused by a nasty demon). All he did was tell her she's free, and no more hunching.

Comment

David engulfed mother overnight, possibly on such sadistical everlasting sedation, so instantly overdosing Naomi
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by tugs View Post
            demon possession:

So these guys and my buddy J went to this place called gadara.
            So they went there and there was this psychopath living in this graveyard.
            This guy was ripped and violent and nobody could tell him nothing, but as soon as J shows up he all suddenly gave up and was all scared and stuff.
            So J asks him his name and he said "we are legion".
            My buddy J says "You guys gotta come out of that man"
            Then this legion, like a spoilt kid, whines and asks please to go live in a bunch of pigs. Yeah, whatever, they're just pigs, what are they gonna do.
            so these pigs all suddenly go drown themselves in a lake, and this guy is suddenly normal.
            Yeah, J got kicked outta town for that, i dont know why that always seemed to happen.
            Okey, I don't know who you are or what your point is. Are you joking or being serious about it?

For those whom do not know, this is from MARK chapter 5 verses 1 to 17+.
            Why did they really want Jesus to go away after he had healed the man from the demons? You know that swine is a tainted animal for the Jews. Now, why do you ask, why do they keep these swine? The jews won't eat them, then who will? Romans. The swine was fed and keep there for the romans. So wouldn't it be normal to ask someone to leave, if they are bad for their buisness. Just think about it, around 2000, possibly less, swine, for ONE man.

I suggest if you want to get to know the word a bit better, do a exegesis on it, word study. www.e-sword.com, download some bibles then download all commentaries you can get. Much easier to get some understanding and background of the text. To go deeper into the text, then just plainly look at the text and think you can see all in one read. No way, not possible.. the bible is so complex so deep thinking that you would understand it in a instance without a heart is impossible. And what other love to do, is ripp out the word out of its context. Like taking some places from the bible in the old testament about stoning people etc. THAT is like taking one PIXEL out of a BILLION pixel picture. No wonder we have interpretations from hell on earth.

Anyhow, this isn't the topic to discuss things like this or is it? Anyway, as I said, its a possible theory and you know theories is not equal to truth, since its a theory, not a proven fact.

TUGS, if you are going to quote from the bible, you quote, not make up stories. You are "quoting", I regonize those bible places, but still you are somewhat bending your own truth or making confusion among others. Use www.blueletterbible.org and paste a LINK to the bible place if it too long to paste here.

Sairen, you know alot of theories don't you? Why are you getting so upset over me?
            Last edited by 1ight; 09-29-2006, 03:34 PM.
            Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

HOLY FUCKING SHIT 1IGHT, HE WAS MAKING A FUCKING JOKE. LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP, SERIOUSLY.f

Comment

There's nothing light or enlightened about him.

Comment

Sorry, I don't bend when it comes to the word of God, I'd trust you'd be the same as a Christian. I'm radical, I know that, but that is my (maybe not yours) identity as a Christian. If he is joking, then why can't I be serious about it, superted? I'm not ashamed of Christ, as far as I see it, if he is joking, I might just get the oppertunity to correct him and give a much deeper insight of the subject.

Superted, why are you cursing? Anyways, maybe you will understand me some day, when you have grown more in Christ, our Messiah.

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight
                    Sorry, I don't bend when it comes to the word of God, I'd trust you'd be the same as a Christian.
                    If the basic message is kept the same then it doesn't matter how it's expressed so long as it reaches people in an understandable way, tugs' way accomplished this.
                    I'm radical, I know that, but that is my (maybe not yours) identity as a Christian.
                    Is your identity as a Christian also to give a bad image to Christians to the people on this forum and scare them away from christianity for good? Because that's what you're accomplishing through your posts. Your bible knowledge is impressive and your ministry methods may have worked wherever you did your service but if that's your aim here, you're using the wrong methods.
                    If he is joking, then why can't I be serious about it, superted? I'm not ashamed of Christ, as far as I see it, if he is joking, I might just get the oppertunity to correct him and give a much deeper insight of the subject.
                    It seems to me that he knows enough of the story to be able to have summarised it like that.
                    Superted, why are you cursing? Anyways, maybe you will understand me some day, when you have grown more in Christ, our Messiah.
                    Out of all the members on this forum, you're the only one to piss me off (at least recently). And stop pretending you're at some uber level in Christ, we're all at the same level.

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight View Post
                      LoL
                      help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                      MegamanEXE> Chao
                      MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                      (Sefarius)> ....
                      (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                      MegamanEXE> You are sick
                      MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

level up, nub
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

1ight is ganking us yo.

Comment

mellow out kids.

demon possession:

Once, after church, J was hanging out with his crowd, and someone brought him a guy who couldn't see or talk(again, demon's fault). My buddy J, awesome nice guy that he is, healed this guy right away.
                            Everybody who saw it thought it was pretty cool, but the big shot preachers at the church didn't like J because he was stealing their thunder. They told everybody that J was demon possessed because he was doing this kind of stuff.
                            J told them that it doesn't make sense at all. "why would a demon drive out another demon. that don't make sense." he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                              wow, get a life
                              I have a life. Discussing smileys on the internet. Anyone who posts just a smiley is retarded in my book. When people post just a smiley in a thread, it tends to be that ninja one, so I was wondering if maybe it had meaning that I don't understand, although I seriously doubted it.

PS: Why can't people get warned for spam for posting just a smiley? I mean, in some situations one of the normal smileys as a post makes sense, but the ninja, wizard, and stupid pointing guy smiley are just stupid. Or, just get rid of those.
                              5:gen> man
                              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Superted View Post
                                If the basic message is kept the same then it doesn't matter how it's expressed so long as it reaches people in an understandable way, tugs' way accomplished this.
                                Is your identity as a Christian also to give a bad image to Christians to the people on this forum and scare them away from christianity for good? Because that's what you're accomplishing through your posts. Your bible knowledge is impressive and your ministry methods may have worked wherever you did your service but if that's your aim here, you're using the wrong methods.
                                It seems to me that he knows enough of the story to be able to have summarised it like that.

Out of all the members on this forum, you're the only one to piss me off (at least recently). And stop pretending you're at some uber level in Christ, we're all at the same level.
                                You know the road is harsh as a Christian, its not a easy way, it has never been. I don't see in what way I'm "scaring" away people from Christianity. And what is the bad image I'm creating?

You said it yourself, If the basic message is kept the same then it doesn't matter how it's expressed so long as it reaches people in an understandable way. Fil./Phil. 1:12-19

"And I want you to know, dear brothers and sisters,* that everything that has happened to me here has helped to spread the Good News. 13 For everyone here, including all the soldiers in the palace guard, knows that I am in chains because of Christ. 14 And because of my imprisonment, many of the Christians* here have gained confidence and become more bold in telling others about Christ.
                                15 Some are preaching out of jealousy and rivalry. But others preach about Christ with pure motives. 16 They preach because they love me, for they know the Lord brought me here to defend the Good News. 17 Those others do not have pure motives as they preach about Christ. They preach with selfish ambition, not sincerely, intending to make my chains more painful to me. 18 But whether or not their motives are pure, the fact remains that the message about Christ is being preached, so I rejoice. And I will continue to rejoice. 19 For I know that as you pray for me and as the Spirit of Jesus Christ helps me, this will all turn out for my deliverance.
                                "

I don't know, if it seems to you, that I'm harsh? Then I must excause myself. But my motives are clear, my heart is clear, I wish that everyone as our Father, that everyone should come to know Jesus Christ.

I'm no uber Christian, but perhaps grown more spiritually. There are certain reasons why people that have come to Christ is not put in leading possions. It takes time before a person changes is Christ. When he gets used to it, when his flesh dies as he is reborn with Christ.

I don't know about my methods and who are you to say they don't work? Perhaps you know what goes inside of each and everyone's heart as they read? What about the bystanders, those who just come and visit the forums for like 1 time in their life? What if it is a enlightning moment for them? I want to shake people.

I'm not perfect, never been, never will be. This is who I'm. IF I'm wrong, IF I'm to change, the God only you can change me, so be it so, if I need changing then let God do His work in me. I'm willing, always been.

Comment

Working...
                                X