Chinese teacher beats 11 year old to death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superted
    HOLY FUCKING SHIT 1IGHT, HE WAS MAKING A FUCKING JOKE. LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP, SERIOUSLY.f

Boys and girls, believe me.. when you make that guy, go off like that? You know you've gotta have fucked up somewhere.

That's like the pope running up and slapping you and going "What in the hell's wrong with you, you little shit? What the fuck!?"
    "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

The Pope doesn't like Jews or Muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight
        You know the road is harsh as a Christian, its not a easy way, it has never been.
        Haha:

I love it when I get to use that.

Originally posted by 1ight
        I'm not perfect, never been, never will be. This is who I'm. IF I'm wrong, IF I'm to change, the God only you can change me, so be it so, if I need changing then let God do His work in me. I'm willing, always been.
        Ladies and Gentlemen.. The danger of cultism expressed perfectly. This boy has absolutely no sense of self. Only God can change him? Sure, just shit all over yourself and debase yourself because you're powerless to affect the course of your own life? Right on. God wants you to buy me a plasma TV.
        "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

wait islam is pretty big, it shouldn't be counted as other...
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

ok one last one

demon possession:

This one time, a guy came up to my buddy J in the middle of a crowd and said, "Please, man, you've gotta help my son. He keeps having these seizures. Sometimes he even falls into our fire. And this one time he fell face forward straight into a puddle. Please help him, he's gonna die because of it."
            J said, "You are so lucky i'm here." and the kid was cured right then.

oh and if interested the references for those 5 stories were:
            Matthew8:28-34/Mark5:1-20/Luke8:26-39
            Acts16:16-24
            Luke13:10-17
            Matthew12:22-32/Luke11:14-23/Mark3:20-30
            Matthew17:14-21/Mark9:14-29/Luke9:37-49

Comment

Seriously.. people like 1ight kinda piss me off.. It's all fine you wanna believe in god and in whichever way. But there is no reason to go off at other people to do, say, whatever for what they believe in. I don't go around telling people you should not believe in god. I say believe what you want, how you want. But let other people be and dont force things upon them.

You always have that, Islam, Christianity, whatever.. you have people trying to convince you to believe else you will rot in hell, or only get 10 virgins or whatever, while its quite against (maybe not Islam) your own believe to actually invade peoples privacy and freedom like that. Aren't you supposed to be nice to your fellow people? Forcing your ideas down their throats doesn't constitute as nice in my book.

Disliked is a perfect example of how it should be. He has found jesus, he believes in god.. he does and does not do what he needs for that, but he lets other people be in what they believe in.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
                Boys and girls, believe me.. when you make that guy, go off like that? You know you've gotta have fucked up somewhere.
                agreed, teds pretty mellow
                Originally posted by Sarien View Post
                christianity pacman :turned:

id normally comment, but i spent the whole night discussing religion and im all worn out.

aww i cant help it... DEMON POSESSION! LOL!!!, id put more effort in but i really am worn out
                Reinstate Sarien
                ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Originally posted by Superted View Post
                  If the basic message is kept the same then it doesn't matter how it's expressed so long as it reaches people in an understandable way, tugs' way accomplished this.
                  This is not correct. It is only correct if you believe a religion consists only of its basic message. However, the Bible is supposed to be the word of God, and thus it's understandable if a Christian doesn't take kindly to alterations of the word of God, or changing it to suit one's personal lifestyle or political climate.

Edit: Furthermore, religion is a Serious Thing. It's not something like what flavor of ice cream you like or whatever. Religion generally demands absolute faith and if one of those components is that the unblessed will go to hell, then you can expect that the believer is going to go around converting people with the same zeal that a fireman puts out fires (in fact the believer probably has stronger motivation since hell is thought to be eternal).

Having said all this, I am atheist and think that the absolute faith component of religion is junk, but you have to see that religion takes itself very seriously and that true believers take their religion very seriously as well.
                  - k2

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                    wizard ... just stupid
                    Fuck you, Face. :sorcerer:
                    FREE MANDELA

Comment

i enoyed tugs' stories
                      Ash Forums

Comment

Originally posted by K2Grey View Post
                        Edit: Furthermore, religion is a Serious Thing. It's not something like what flavor of ice cream you like
                        don't be dissin on ice cream. the flavor of ice cream you like says everything about your personality.

Comment

Originally posted by K2Grey View Post
                          Religion generally demands absolute faith and if one of those components is that the unblessed will go to hell, then you can expect that the believer is going to go around converting people with the same zeal that a fireman puts out fires (in fact the believer probably has stronger motivation since hell is thought to be eternal).
                          And I think thats wrong.. Sure you can make people aware of your religion, tell them what you believe in, but it should stop there. If people want to be converted they'll start thinking about it once you make 'm aware and get to that conversion on their own, there is no need to force your beliefs down their throats.

Besides, I don't get it.. we are all made in god's image.. how can it not be fine then how we are? If we were made in god's image we should be fine the way we are right now. (I don't believe in this tho)
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien View Post
                            Haha:

I love it when I get to use that.

Ladies and Gentlemen.. The danger of cultism expressed perfectly. This boy has absolutely no sense of self. Only God can change him? Sure, just shit all over yourself and debase yourself because you're powerless to affect the course of your own life? Right on. God wants you to buy me a plasma TV.
                            In the world, there are people called "christians", name-christian, that don't know a bullocks about following Jesus. Like sunday church goers, they go to church, then totally forgets God for the whole next week and when sunday comes, now lets get "holy" and humble myself infront of God. That ain't following Jesus Christ. It means alot more to follow Jesus.

Proverbs 16:9 "A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps." I love this place in the proverbs. To change is something you would not understand Sarien, to change spritually. I have a free will, since the belief is personal, I need to upkeep my relationship with God everyday. Its not a cold relationship. I trust in the Lord that each of my steps is guided by Him, since that is what I want, that God's will in my life should bedone, His plan for me.

If it is a personal relationship, just like you have with a friend, are you not in power to change that relationship? To leave your friend when he most needs you? I can walk away from God anyday, if I would want to. There is no question about that. But the thing I've been saying many times, I cannot deny what I've seen, what I've experienced, to see the Word of God become reality in my life. When you can see for yourself, what the truth really is. There are somethings you can't explain with the human mind, since it goes so beyond your capablity to think.

Also, about pissing people off, well if I do, I'm sorry. Even people got pissed off because of Jesus, when he walked here on earth. The fariseus was seeing red, when he healed on the sabbath. So you see so many radical things Jesus do in the synoptics and in John (all the evangeliums). And all because of His actions and words.
                            Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

How do you have free will if you are convinced that god decides about your every step and movement?

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                                How do you have free will if you are convinced that god decides about your every step and movement?

Besides, I don't get it.. we are all made in god's image.. how can it not be fine then how we are? If we were made in god's image we should be fine the way we are right now. (I don't believe in this tho)
                                Don't understand me wrong. I have free will, as I said, I can quit anytime, I can disconnect me from God. The thing is, I trust in the Lord and I want to do His will, but you can't always know what His will is in somethings. As, to turn left or to turn right, it would be stupid to question for every single thing; God is this your will? Can I wear red socks today or should I wear blue?

What want to say, whatever I do, I trust in the Lord that He will guide me. I make up my mind in my heart, but God is the one that guides my steps. And if God is allknowing, will He not guide my steps for all good? If He knows whats best for me. I'm praying everyday, that I would please God and do His will, since that is what I want. And its exciting to rechieve answers to one's prayers, I don't have a dull moment at all, I feel very much alive even though I've given up many things in my life for the sake of Jesus.

About God's image, we are not fine because of the sin that came into the world, due to that the connection between man and God was dissconnected. Despite that the man and the woman sinned, God continued to look after them. You can read this in Genesis. Adam and Eve had the free will to eat the fruit of knowledge or not. AS do you have a free will to accept Jesus or not, to listen to me or not. Its not like I want to force you into something, youself decide what you want to take from my words. I only want to shaken people mind, so that they would at least by any chance someday, just that someday, seek Jesus and find Him.
                                Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Working...
                                X