No announcement yet.

More fucked up stuff about China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should read in more depth. Yesterday my boss gave me a task and I completely failed to notice the invite she drafted and wrote my own one, but luckily I rectified the mistake by editting her invite and sending it out as an ammendment. I completely change my opinion of this story given that nudity is encouraged in art
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Blood
      Your own prejudices. Why the fuck not? People other than you might think it's fine, you know. Ass.
      I'm being prejudiced against teachers because I think they shouldn't be stripping in front of their students? What could a naked teacher possibly offer in terms of education about the human body that a model cannot? Nothing, that's right, not a single thing. There's no reason a teacher should be stripping in front of class, it doesn't matter if it's an Art class, a Science class, whatever. The teacher is there to teach not model. If they need a naked body to get a point across, they can either use pictures, or a model.

Originally posted by Gal
      There is not really a difference between bringing in a model naked to stand infront of your class or to do it yourself..
      Yes there is. Let me try to put this in perspective. If a doctor was teaching medical students about certain parts of the body, would they strip down, or would they use other methods as example? If a Pastor or Priest was going over a certain part in the bible that dealt with naked people, would he/she strip to communicate the full strength of the message to the congregation?

Most jobs come with responsibilities, which vary from job to job. When in charge of a group of students, when teaching a group of people, it is not necessary to strip to teach.

Or did you want the model to be nice and thin, lean, beautiful and perfect measurements? Because that surely doesn't send of the wrong image.
      Have you ever been in a class that uses models? Have you ever taken a life-drawing course? If you have then I don't see why you would even make such an ignorant remark, for every class that I've been in that has used live models, there were not "thin, lean and beautiful" models with "perfect measurements". They were average people- which is what you'll be drawing in most Art courses that use live models. You shouldn't be flaunting that kind of ignorance if you're trying to discuss models and nudity in the classroom.

Originally posted by Blood
      Thanks for calling the europeans who posted on this thread communists as well.
      I'm sure he's probably thanking you for jumping to conclusions and trying to instigate needless bickering!

In collegiate art classes all over the U.S. (and other countries undoubtedly), models are brought in to pose in the nude for the art class. It's to study the human form and some other stuff. But a teacher in China strips in front of the students and all the sudden it's "wrong"? LOL.
      Teacher =/= Model!

How many teachers do you hear about in Art classes all over the US stripping in front of their students? Guess what, it's socially unacceptable to do so in the US (and other countries undoubtedly). That's why models have jobs in the first place- because the teachers shouldn't be the ones stripping! It's not because "they don't have the perfect measurements" (nice shallow way of thinking there), it's because teachers are there to educate, to teach, and they need to uphold a professional manner while they are doing their job. That's why teachers usually don't dress too casually, they don't swear an drink while on the job, hurl racist slurs, hit on the students, and *gasp*

STRIP NAKED!

But it's an art class!

wtf? no!

That doesn't diminish the fact that the teacher is naked at all!

Hell it's the main place where models are used, why the hell would it be ok for teachers to do it? I know Blood and Gal are trying to act like liberated Europeans, but I'd love to see stories or links about teachers in Finland stripping in class and teaching.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I do bussiness school, what the hell do I know about models for art classes..

I was just trying to say that I don't see the problem here. I seriously don't. Sure you might not see your prof. in the same way. But personally I would not have any problem with this. Besides, there were models there too. I just think it speaks for him to not only let them do it, but he himself too.

Originally posted by LB
        That's why teachers usually don't dress too casually
        I have a couple of prof. dressing quite casually. I like it, it kinda takes away the distance between a prof and a student.

Don't get me wrong, I also have prof. nice in the 3-piece suit, but quite alot are just casual.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Jesus Christ, I think everyone has pretty much answered sufficiently the retards here but whether or not you think nudity is a problem means jack fucking shit-all to real societal norms. It wasn't an art class, he wasn't a model, and he was a teacher with a certain amount of power and responsibility. I'm perfectly aware that nude modelling goes on but this wasn't fucking modelling - how do you guys not understand that?

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
            I have a couple of prof. dressing quite casually. I like it, it kinda takes away the distance between a prof and a student.

Don't get me wrong, I also have prof. nice in the 3-piece suit, but quite alot are just casual.
            Well I guess you're ready to see how long their dick is as well as their circumcism status. After all casual does mean "let it all hang down," right?

Comment

Originally posted by ikpt View Post
              Genocidal is being a retard. In collegiate art classes all over the U.S. (and other countries undoubtedly), models are brought in to pose in the nude for the art class. It's to study the human form and some other stuff. But a teacher in China strips in front of the students and all the sudden it's "wrong"? LOL.
              Their profession is obviously to expose their body to the public for educational purposes and/or enjoyment. I highly doubt that teacher in China was a professional stripper/model or anything of the sort, therefore it is absolutely "another fucked up thing" about china

Comment

And i hope noone outer-US brings up the whole, "our teachers love to fuck our students" deal because quite frankly, the kids who fuck their hot teachers = pimped out.

Comment

lol genocidal prolly has never been to a college/ university class and prolly doesn't understand what maturity is . This shit happens all the time in classes especially in art classes just the teacher stripped instead of hiring other people to strip... grow up seriously its a naked body lol its not like he was doing it sexually...

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                    JIt wasn't an art class, he wasn't a model, and he was a teacher with a certain amount of power and responsibility.
                    Try this post again: http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/sho...7&postcount=30

And, just because you and lb say it wasn't right and the rest of the people don't seem to really care.. how do you come to the fact that it's not approved by society? You and LB make up society nowdays?

I am saying I don't frikken see a problem with this, and a bunch of other people on this forum agree, and I am sure I can find ALOT more people who dont have a problem with this, so how is this not accepted by society? Seriously, try speaking for yourself instead of the world.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Jesus fuck why are you talking about right and wrong when I clearly said I was making no comment about that. Fucking CLEARLY it wasn't a normal thing.

Comment

+

=
                        ?
                        Originally posted by Ward
                        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

let me ask one question, which one is more fucked up?

1) a chinese prof taking his clothes off in front of his COLLEGE art class to demonstrate 'power'..

or

2) a guy teacher in the states sexually harrassing ELEMENTARY SCHOOL BOYS

yawn

honestly, im from china, i know there are alot of fucked up stuff there. but there are alot of fucked up shits around the world as well. I find it retarded to just target one country for these stuff.
                          1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Like I already goddamn said I wasn't "targetting" China. I'm perfectly aware that other countries have people who exhibit similar and worse behaviour; this just happened to be in the news. Christ why do you people think it's an assault on your damn homeland? I could just as easily say, "What's worse a person in America sexually harassing his students or a person in China brutally murdering his student?" Then you could just as easily say, "What's worse, a student murdering their student in China or some students murdering 16 of their fellow students in America?" Get the fucking point? It's all meaningless - this is a CURRENT EVENTS thread and like I already fucking said the "More...about China" in the thread title is referring to LB's thread.

Comment

Working...
                            X