Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Global Thermonuclear war at its very best...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pay £10 ~ $15 u get the upgrade code (pay 20$ + postage u get a physical copy i think) :P which upgrades the demo to a full game.
    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

10 pounds to get the full version. It's chump change, just do it.
      Originally posted by Ward
      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by WOPR
        How about a nice game of chess?
        fffff
        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

I dont pay for anything anymore, not even my food.. god bless internet!
          Originally posted by Tyson
          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
          Originally posted by HeavenSent
          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
          Originally posted by Izor
          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

hey weird I swear the god I never pushed reply to make that post. I deleted it and puched back cos I regretted typing it and when I updated the page it was there.

wtf

scary
            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.

Comment

also

now I have this big bump in my head and I have no idea where I got it from and if I push on it I get this weird feeling of both pleasure and pain at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

UPDATE:

Also, <333 Sorry Suh and ZeUs:

Retained all my Air Force, in regards to Fighters, as well as a couple of my Bombers, surprisingly.
                  Their Entire Navy and all their Silos: Gone.
                  Just wish the game would let your last Nukes finish their jobs. :/

This game might actually end up as something worth paying for, I think...

Haha, and whoever mentioned earlier about the timing with N.Korea's ceaseless shit-talking... Yeah O_o

Maybe we'll get to see what this game looks like irl. :/
                  SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
                  AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

LOOLOLOLOLlolLOOL
                    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                    TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                    Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                    1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                    1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

this game would be so much better with hotkeys, cpu launches all silos at once, players can only go on at a time

if there are hotkeys, inform me, cant find em, im thick
                      Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                      oNe-t> YEAH
                      nopcode> before going out
                      funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

just slow it to realtime
                        and then unless you are stupidly slow, you should be able to launch the nukes simultaneously enough
                        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                        ---A few minutes later---
                        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                        9:Kim> UM
                        9:Kim> i didn't
                        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

One of the coolest strategy games.
                          The fun part is destroying a newb in the naval warfare, he sends in bombers and your fighters take em out, then he fires all his ICBMs and i have subs he didn't know about, blow up his silos and air bases, then after i take minor casualties i launch all my ICBMs and enjoy watching his continent light up.

Edit: And his subs were easily discovered by my carriers haha
                          Edit2: I noticed there was a bunch of stuff in the dubug.txt file.. Anyway i can edit any of that to get more features? (I'm using the demo part)
                          Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

Comment

I'd like to mention that I beat Centurion 33-17. That is all.
                            The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                            The hand claps make the song

Comment

Originally posted by PUNK rock View Post
                              I'd like to mention that I beat Centurion 33-17. That is all.
                              It was a very good game, despite my repeated fuck-ups, Punk played pretty well.

And I remind you that you only won by 4 million dead. :P
                              I had bombs on the way to London, Manchester, Paris and Barcelona, which all had survivors.

Shouldn't have wasted 6 Nukes on that dead Silo of yours; but I forgot I had tasked so many ICBM's on it...Damn, that Silo pissed me off.

I kept way too many of my Nukes too, you finished with like 10 left, I finished with like 38. :/
                              Was kinda paranoid that you had a bunch in reserve.

All in all, GG!
                              SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
                              AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

Working...
                              X