No announcement yet.

Much to my dismay...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who doesnt like salty nuts with a bit of cheese?
    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Get some salt out of your cupboard, pour it into the can, put the lid on and shake vigorously?

Comment

I regularily get my gf pissed on me because I refuse to eat any meal without meat, same goes for sandwitches.

I'd put an ant on my cheese sandwitch just for the principle if I didn't have any better meat.
        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Im sorry your girlfriend pisses on you, unless you like that type of thing.

Maybe you could get a girl that didn't piss on you if you knew how to spell sandwiches.

You are gay.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

when I was in cambodia I almost learned to eat sugared peanuts..
            Originally posted by Tyson
            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
            Originally posted by HeavenSent
            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
            Originally posted by Izor
            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
              I regularily get my gf pissed on me because I refuse to eat any meal without meat, same goes for sandwitches.

I'd put an ant on my cheese sandwitch just for the principle if I didn't have any better meat.
              he sure does love his meat.....
              Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
              Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Well I work at a customer service desk in a grocery store... all you have to do is take the peanuts back, tell them you got the wrong ones, and ask if you can go get the right ones. And if you want to be super awesome, you can then complain about how they gave you the wrong thing at the deli and you didn't notice until you got home. Then complain about the long lines at the checkouts. Tell them you want your money back. They should give it to you. If they don't, proceed to throw a huge tantrum. Then they'll give you your money back + a 5 dollar gift certificate for the store.

That's what we do at my store at least. You'd be surprised how lax the return policy is.
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

They make lightly salted peanuts because you're behind in your work. This would never have happened otherwise. Before you know it, lightly salted peanuts will be raining down from the skies on you. Get on your shit, god hates you right now.

Comment

WTF GEN, 4.50 FOR LIGHTLY SALTED MIXED NUTS? I would have given you DEEZ NUTZ for $2.99

Comment

put your own salt on them then you fuck

Comment

nailed thinks you should cum on your own nuts
                        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.

Comment

No, don't bother salting them for yourself. It's not the same thin, powder like, salt as the company dusts on their peanuts. My dad and I like honey roasted, while my mom enjoys unsalted mixed party nuts that taste like shit because she remains adament that they are healthier.
                          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

chilinuts are the best anyway

Comment

shut up mantra and shut your mouth now

Comment

but it would be both healthy and salty..

Comment

Working...
                                X