No announcement yet.

Much to my dismay...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheese sandwiches and grilled cheese sandwiches are completely different. which do you mean, gen?
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

oh shit, if gen starts getting on GRILLED cheese sandwhiches, there will be a revolt

Comment

Grilled cheese sandwiches are straight as shit as long as you lather it up with butter and actually grill it - not toast some bread and microwave cheese onto it.

Comment

just checkin'
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
            toast some bread and microwave cheese onto it.

nobody does that

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
              nobody does that

ummm ill do ya one worse. i regularly just microwave cheese on a piece of bread, not toasted

it actually kinda makes the bread soggy and the same consistency as the cheese so its like a big squishy cheese ball, pretty tasty if u ask me.

oh yeah fold 2x after microwaving
              Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
              1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
              Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
              caco <ER>> )Oo
              caco <ER>> bot thief!
              caco <ER>> duel me for it
              Evasive <E> no!
              Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

me: didnt you or one of your roommates make really ghetto grilled cheeses somehow
                girlfriend: are you making fun of my awesome bread in toaster, add cheese and microwave method?
                girlfriend: one sandwich isnt worth a whole pan

Well, someone does it.

That thing Wutang makes sounds pretty awful. The closest I'll come to that is microwaving a "quesadilla" when I'm particularly lazy, and even that is kind of gross, all the cheese grease drips out.
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

This thread makes me feel sick.

I often do ghetto grilled cheese, but put some onion and ham or any other meat in with the cheese

Comment

We just have machines for this, you put your cheese on the bread, maybe add some ham, put in the machine thingy and it toasts and melts the cheese..
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

You're all screwed up.

Also, if you can find the really fine grained Kosher salt they use for Pickling, it actually works well to throw in a little bit and shake it up.

P.S. 'cept for Gall, he's got the right idea.

P.S.S. Face, dump her........OUT OF A MOVING PLANE.
                      SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
                      AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                        We just have machines for this, you put your cheese on the bread, maybe add some ham, put in the machine thingy and it toasts and melts the cheese..
                        yeah but you have to fucking clean it, and its a total hassle.

Comment

If you have to clean it and stuff you either dont have the right machine or you dont use it the right way.. all I have to do is whipe it off once and I am done.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                            If you have to clean it and stuff you either dont have the right machine or you dont use it the right way.. all I have to do is whipe it off once and I am done.
                            Today's Post That Reminds Me Most Of The Mark Foley IMs
                            Originally posted by Ward
                            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
                            X