Mobile ringtones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheep Sound Wav for Emaho: http://media.putfile.com/Subspace-Sheep

If you can't download it off of there. Just make a copy of sheep.wa2 and then place it in another folder, desktop, whatever. Then, change the name from sheep.wa2 to sheep.wav and it'll work. Don't need to convert it or anything, just change the name of it from wa2 to wav.

I've gone through alot of ringtones, here's just a list of what I have used from my most recient to my last.

Chamillionare - Ridin' (Dirty)
    Nelly Fertado feat Timbaland - Promiscous
    Sean Paul - Give it Up to me
    Stewie (Family Guy) - "You know what it's time for? A sexy party. Fix me a highball, I'm gonna get good a tight."
    Legend of Zelda Theme
    Deltron 3030 - Mastermind
    Linkin Park - Faint
    Grand Theft Auto 3 Beeper Ringer
    DELETED

Comment

Oh wait, how do i save it to my computer now :/
      Last edited by Emaho; 10-17-2006, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Go to your subspace directory (c:\program files\continuum) and there is a sound directory in it. sounds or wavs or something like that.
        select the sheep.wa2 with your mouse. Hit <F2>. Hit <end>. Hit <backspace>. Type the letter v and hit <enter>.

Now you have renamed the sheep.wa2 into sheep.wav

Comment

My brother, has the Van Halen version of "you really got me" as his ring. Which to me is an good idea when chosing ringtones. Songs that have somethang in common with answering a phone.
          The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comment

Nintendo - Mario.

Comment

mine are simple
              Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off - Panic! at the disco : When my GF calls

Dani California - RHCP : When my mom calls

Give me Novacaine - Green day : Any other call
              Big Chill

Comment

You've got a song about fucking different chicks for when your mom calls you? That is strange.

Comment

Stevie Wonder - Superstition
                  Stone Temple Pilots - Plush
                  found them both on VZW Tones

If anyone finds My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade, show me where

Comment

I have welcome to the black parade on my computer.

Edit: Thats the normal mp3 song tho, but that works on my mobile.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Racist .

Comment

Says the guy who is posting lyrics filled with racism..
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                        X