No announcement yet.

Nuclear Bombs are awesome :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry to hear that jerome good luck tho!
    Originally posted by Tyson
    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
    Originally posted by HeavenSent
    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
    Originally posted by Izor
    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
      sorry to hear that jerome good luck tho!
      I reformatted and now i can run it... but i'm still having hee-yuge graphics issues
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

War, what is it good for?

SEOUL, South Korea -
        North Korea stoked regional tensions Wednesday, threatening more nuclear tests and saying additional sanctions imposed on it would be considered an act of war, as nervous neighbors raced to bolster defenses and punish Pyongyang.

North Korea, in its first formal statement since Monday's claimed atomic bomb test, hailed the blast as a success and said attempts by the outside world to penalize North Korea with sanctions would be considered an act of war.

Further pressure will be countered with physical retaliation, the North's Foreign Ministry warned in a statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency.

"If the U.S. keeps pestering us and increases pressure, we will regard it as a declaration of war and will take a series of physical corresponding measures," the statement, said without specifying what those measures could be.
        http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061011/...as_nuclear_205
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

they pissed of china, man

china

so help me GOD if korea stands defiant to my sea of yellow vixens waiting for the jerome cock.

rambo time
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

An act of War?

LMAO.

Faggots, bring it.
            SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
            AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

FaggotS? Come 2010, there won't be anyone left alive in N. Korea anyway, they all either die of famine or eat each other up (true story). I actually went on an information-gathering spree about N. Korea yesterday again, and ended up puking in the toilet, that's how fucked up that patch of land is.

Edit: I meant the only guy deserving a nuke up his ass is that Jong Il guy. The others could care less.
              2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
              2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
              2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
              2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
              2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
              1:spider> Wooooohoo!
              1:spider> .*passes the hat*
              1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

Originally posted by Burzum View Post
                FaggotS? Come 2010, there won't be anyone left alive in N. Korea anyway, they all either die of famine or eat each other up (true story). I actually went on an information-gathering spree about N. Korea yesterday again, and ended up puking in the toilet, that's how fucked up that patch of land is.

Edit: I meant the only guy deserving a nuke up his ass is that Jong Il guy. The others could care less.
                Yes, they actually DID resort to Cannabalism during the largest of their Famines.
                I read the same stories, Burz, about 'Special Meat'.

Not to mention how they test their Chemical and Biological weapons on entire families.

Fuck North Korea.
                SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                  An act of War?

LMAO.

Faggots, bring it.
                  Actually if we were to go to war with North Korea the consequences for us would be disastrous.
                  Originally posted by Ward
                  OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond View Post
                    Actually if we were to go to war with North Korea the consequences for us would be disastrous.
                    How do you figure?

And yeah, I fully expect to see Nuclear destruction of major cities all around me within my lifetime, anyways.
                    I am already planning neighborhood defense and resource pooling.

Comment

I'm thinking he was referring to pissing China off with the mass amounts of Koreans flooding their border, stretching our already thinly spread army beyond acceptable limits, causing massive anti-war riots within our own borders and the complete annihilation of any positive international opinion about the US (not like we're doin too hot these days anyway).

Or he could be talking about the lack of future starcraft tournaments. Me no know
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

http://www.voiceofkorea.org/news_inf...ucking_usa.htm

Comment

Working...
                        X