Nuclear Bombs are awesome :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal Gear time. Solid snake where are you
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Well, considering where I live...I sure hope KJI aims his missle at Los Angeles instead of San Francisco.

Sorry Dameon. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Subjugation View Post
        Well, considering where I live...I sure hope KJI aims his missle at Los Angeles instead of San Francisco.

You shouldn't worry about that.
        Their missile technology is a total fucking joke.
        Plus, we'd blow those fuckers out of the sky with a quickness.

Worry about who he passes this technology/material on to.

Or, worry about them sneaking one in on any of the tens of thousands of uninspected shipping containers, the screening of which; slick Willy wants foreign goverments to control.

I'm pretty glad I live inland.
        SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
        AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

they might haev a bomb, but that doesnt do much when you strap it to a carrier pidgeon and bottle rockets

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
            Well, considering Kim Jong-Il is fucking crazier than Iran's leader, crazier than Bush, almost as crazy as Stalin... You have a good fucking point.
            Kim Jong-Il isn't crazy... he's quite rational in fact, and basically every world leader or diplomat who's ever visited him has said that.
            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
            www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion View Post
              You shouldn't worry about that.
              Their missile technology is a total fucking joke.
              Plus, we'd blow those fuckers out of the sky with a quickness.

Worry about who he passes this technology/material on to.

Or, worry about them sneaking one in on any of the tens of thousands of uninspected shipping containers, the screening of which; slick Willy wants foreign goverments to control.

I'm pretty glad I live inland.

Japan would be fucked though, schwing!

sucks to be them.
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Subjugation View Post

No need to worry about SF, since according to scholarly forum sources N Korea is targeting DG in Detroit.

I'd say I feel bad for Detroit... but.. funk that.
                DoCk>> im king of tw, i grant all twers permission to fornicate
                DoCk>> there's sucking up going on? i want in on it too :P

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                  Japan would be fucked though, schwing!

sucks to be them.
                  Yeah, which is something I'm sure the Government of Japan realizes.

Like I said, I fully expect Japan to become much more Militarized in the immediate future.

It would take them... what? all of 15 minutes to start building Nuclear Weapons?
                  SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.

Comment

Might have been here or another forum, but I believe I read that Japan could supposedly have a nuke ready in 48 hours if need-be.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                      Might have been here or another forum, but I believe I read that Japan could supposedly have a nuke ready in 48 hours if need-be.
                      I seriously do not doubt it in even the slightest.

But I want to see some fucking Mecha....Now.

Comment

So America can have Nuclear Missiles and demand nobody else can have them? Is it because people are afraid of what North Korea will do? How about nobody have nukes?
                        "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                        • Shark
                        • Dicer
                        • Sager
                        • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer View Post
                          So America can have Nuclear Missiles and demand nobody else can have them? Is it because people are afraid of what North Korea will do? How about nobody have nukes?
                          Yes, we can.
                          Trusting in the Sanity and Restraint of the United States is not optional.

And if only the Nuclear Genie worked that way then I'm sure everyone would put it back in the bottle, but what you are asking is impossible.
                          Last edited by Centurion; 10-10-2006, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer View Post
                            Eh, it's not so much that people are afraid that places like North Korea and Iran will actually use the nukes, it's more about the level of power that comes with them. Nukes are a status symbol, a bargining chip that says "hey, you can't ignore me" for a country. If Iran and North Korea develop nukes, they can't be brushed aside any more, they have to be taken seriously. Not too many over in the US like that idea.

Comment

yea but i think uk is closer right? like on the news they said we are 750 miles away. but i think its unlikely they will use them. but now they actually have some i guess we should be a lil worried if Mr bush goes for there throats

Lets say Izor or Wark were Kim Jong-Il and his crazy side kick with a nuke and Sarien was Mr Bush who ignores united nations (TW Government) and decides to take matters into his own hands, i think izor and crazy sidekick may just launch a nuke :P
                              :eek:
                              HTF <ER>> yes because i like 14 year old boys pretending to be female
                              Lance> Here is BCG's song
                              Social Lif> i bet u stole it fron utube >.>
                              HTF <ER>> thats what gets me hot
                              :eek:

Comment

that was a horrible analogy

edit: on a side note, if kim jong does try to launch nukes, i think we should give him a lifetime ban from forums

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X