No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aquatiq
    Maybe Ik and DG just fixed the avatars so we could have avatars.
    I don't dispute that at all. But his posturing after the fact is something else entirely.
    "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien View Post
      I don't dispute that at all. But his posturing after the fact is something else entirely.
      Explain please? I believe you're putting words into my mouth and I don't appreciate it.
      Ban Ikrit

Comment

Originally posted by Ikrit
        For some reason I really didn't foresee people bitching because we fixed them... going outside would be a lot more productive than sitting around trying to complain about something.
        I don't need to put words in your mouth.

Nobody at all bitched because the avatars were fixed. You attempted to turn someone asking how it was able to be fixed into a supposed ungrateful slight about it being fixed at all.

Manipulative, to say the least.
        "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
          Ok so, you know how in 1984 that even though something bad happened they made somehting else sound really good to make the people still think their government ruled?

Yeah, this is that.
          It doesn't take much to trick a population that believed 2+2=5
          Originally posted by paradise!
          pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
          1:Reaver> HALP
          1:Reaver> HELELP
          1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
          1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien View Post
            I don't need to put words in your mouth.

Nobody at all bitched because the avatars were fixed. You attempted to turn someone asking how it was able to be fixed into a supposed ungrateful slight about it being fixed at all.

Manipulative, to say the least.
            He asked how it was fixed, I told him that me and DangerGirl figured it out together, he pursued saying the word was "there is no way in hell it could be fixed".

I don't care who it is but I'm not going to sit by and let people turn stuff around into "you guys are lying to us about everything, BRING BACK SARIEN" after spending a couple hours fixing this shit.
            Ban Ikrit

Comment

And Sarien's point is that you're only making it worse.

Comment

I don't care who it is but I'm not going to sit by and let people turn stuff around into "you guys are lying to us about everything, BRING BACK SARIEN" after spending a couple hours fixing this shit.
                Nobody was even talking about lying before, mainly about how DG is letting her ego getting in the way of admitting she made as many mistakes as Sarien did. She simply fixed what she said she couldn't before, and still refuses to fix the mess she could have back then.

But I guess you wanted a congrats for fixing the avatars, congrats.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                  Beat ya!
                  God damn you.
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

i luv u 2 babi
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                      But I guess you wanted a congrats for fixing the avatars, congrats.
                      I didn't want "congrats" or "thanks" or whatever, what I did want was for this to not turn into another thing about Sarien. We fixed the avatars to have them fixed because people wanted them fixed, not to give you guys a candy bar to distract you.
                      Ban Ikrit

Comment

This is the "Hey, Avatars are back" thread. The "I hate Dangergirl" thread is that way ---->. You guys must be lost. Now all your shit is spilling into here.
                        DELETED

Comment

Oh, there is one of those nifty "merge threads" features, too. Just saying. Hop to forum mods.
                          DELETED

Comment

DangerGirl and I pestered Dock for a while to get us the required permissions to have the avatars and such fixed. Ikrit helped her on the fix once we finally got Dock to do that for us. I'd already told you retards that in a previous post about that problem, but I guess you have trouble reading what other people have to say when your head is lodged up your own arse.

Thank you Ikrit. You the man.

Comment

This wasnt about sarien..

I was talking about dangergirl saying that there was no way she could possibly fix the avatars before Dock> got on. Then suddenly they are fixed because you stepped in jacen.

Now if Dock did step in too make this possible thats one thing, but no one said anything about that before, just that dg and jacen fixed this. I wasn't talking about being ungratefull, I was just wondering as to why it was suddenly possible to fix it where dg claimed before that it was by no way possible.
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Gall
                                I was just wondering as to why it was suddenly possible to fix it where dg claimed before that it was by no way possible.
                                For some reason I really didn't foresee people bitching because we fixed them... going outside would be a lot more productive than sitting around trying to complain about something.
                                Gall didn't even bring up Sarien and yet you assumed he was bitching- TK and Sarien were trying to tell you that you overreacted, they were actually the only two people who weren't saying anything about DG or how this was a convinent fix. By tweaking out on him and assuming he was bitching, you just made the "lol staff" problem become more of a central train of thought in the topic (see TK's post).

Regardless I do like the avatars back, and was actually givng you congrats, the point is that some other people would also like to see DG take care of the Sarien issue since she took care of the problem that was out of her hands.

Originally posted by Dictionary.com
                                I'd already told you retards that in a previous post about that problem, but I guess you have trouble reading what other people have to say when your head is lodged up your own arse.

Thank you Ikrit. You the man.
                                Shallow and Pendantic. Lucy did you give him those nudes yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X