No announcement yet.

WHo had nicer boobs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PolluX, I'm ashamed to have been on the same squad as you. Stop flirting with girls over the internet. Jesus Christ.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
      It wasn't me >_<

But I remember there was one time we had a BBQ in a national park... we left our cooked meat and bread on the table unattended because there was a great conversation going on around the grills a few meters away.
      There was no pet in the vicinity.
      Nobody paid any attention to the food on the table for a couple of minutes and I had my face away from the table.
      Then I was ordered to carry a plate of freshly cooked meat away from the grills. When I turned around I found a bunch of seagulls on the table enjoy our meal!
      We ran towards them, some seagulls managed to flew aways with a few pieces of meat and half a bagel.

For the next half an hour, our conversation revolved around how to design traps for catching seagulls.

Pollux: you can have cats on the campus?

EDIT: bagel not beagle
      DIE!

Have I jumped on the bandwagon?
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by PolluX
        Our university gives every home on the campus catfood to support the kitten-population.
        And thank god, Cats don't reproduce themselves as rapidly as rats, otherwise you would be in trouble >_<
        Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
          >_<
          My god, it's an azn smiley face with lipstick

Comment

Originally posted by PolluX
            Our university gives every home on the campus catfood to support the kitten-population.

:Volcs:EZ
            WARNING: You have been disconnected for message flooding
            WARNING: Disconnected from server

[Apr 04 12:48]Volcs:Asshole!
            pollux... no... just no....
            Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Tits arent that great. Anygirl can show you her tits and think nothing of it. But when a girl shows u her complete package thats when the real shit gets stirred. TelCat wears push-up bras.

EAT A PENIS.
              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

to

Magic i tell ya!
                Last edited by Volcs; 04-07-2003, 01:00 AM.

Comment

i didnt read any of this, but hey, what is one more meaningless and insipid post going to hurt?

carry on
                  $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
                    pollux... no... just no....
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    PolluX, I'm ashamed to have been on the same squad as you. Stop flirting with girls over the internet. Jesus Christ.
                    It's all in good fun.
                    some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                    1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                    1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

moral of the story #1: I'm ugly
                      moral of the story #2: Im angry.
                      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

http://infusive.net/annux/twgallery/pic/cops2.jpg

call me ugly all you want, but you're the one too ashamed to show your face without blurring it up.

seems a bit hypocritical...

Comment

Ever notice that pictures on the TWGallery are used only to mock, discredit, or argue with others?

That's why I always thought it was a good idea from the start.

Comment

Teenagers making fun of their peers' appearances? What!?!?

Apparently we're in some kind of alternate universe. A fifth dimension, if you will.
                            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Am I the only one who hates telcat or something...
                              7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                              1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                              8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                              Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                              Piston> I own in belim
                              6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

http://infusive.net/annux/twgallery/pic/cops2.jpg

call me ugly all you want, but you're the one too ashamed to show your face without blurring it up.

seems a bit hypocritical...
                                El shity camera ? I have my pic on paladen.net go look at if you want. Or ask Troll King how I look. The whole idea behind my post was to say you're just another angry teenager. And I find it quite witty that you show your ass then dont expect a 15-17 year old to say "Volcs is sexy" obviosuly you did not take his age into consideration.
                                Last edited by Cops; 04-08-2003, 11:23 PM.
                                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                                X