The Prestige

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capital Knockers View Post
    No offense bud, but if you read a post about movies on these forums, you should know that stupid people will ruin something. Thats why I don't even open these threads if it's a movie i like. Not before I've seen it anyhow.
    I've seen it, I just think its dickish to ruin a different movie than the thread is about. I expect it in the thread about the movie.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
      It has a full cast of top notch actors, so it's not surprising that it was good. I'll have to check this out after I see the Departed tomorrow.
      lol oceans twelve had a cast of top notch actors, and it SUCKED!

Comment

your crystal clear reasoning has shown me the light, money
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
          I've seen it, I just think its dickish to ruin a different movie than the thread is about. I expect it in the thread about the movie.
          At least he didn't ruin the ending nearly as badly as Aquatic did.
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I know I'm double posting, but if I just edited my last post, nobody would ever read this. Anyway, saw this movie today at a bargain theater and really liked it a lot. I thought I'd find it really boring but I was captivated through almost the entire thing.

Comment

yup it was great. gonna check it out again when it comes out on dvd. ending really got me
              LA

Comment

I also saw this movie at a bargain theatre a week ago, and I thought it was excellent. However, I called the whole thing with Christian Bale (which is revealed at the end) halfway through the movie. I'm a film detective, first class.
                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

I had no idea, I never figure shit like that out in movies though.

Comment

seen this movie a while ago. it was good but it wasn't great. i'd give it a 7/10 maybe even a 6 cuase a couple of things really bugged me and it would been a better movie without
                    In my world,
                    I am King

sigpic

Comment

david bowie invented cloning in 1900

mr. bowie ftw

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Good movie. I agree that the plot twists were a little obvious, but fehhh
                        Originally posted by Ward
                        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
                        X