Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol

Originally posted by Ewan View Post
    I saw this film for the first time today, and I have to say it's the best film I have seen in a looong time. Hell, it might even be the best film I have ever seen.

I wasn't expecting it to be a comedy, all I knew was that it was cold war based, I was expecting a thriller or something. But, this film is black comedy at its finest, so funny and the film was pretty thought provoking too.

Anyway, I highly recommend you see this film, whether in be via download or rent it or something.

I love the part where his arm keeps on trying to go up and he's holding it down.

LOLOL :grin:

Comment

;d

Originally posted by Ignominy View Post
      I'm not. I can respect them for their influence and groundbreakingness (e.g. Citizen Kane), but I'm not about to pop them into the dvd player. I thought of one, though. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

If you can think of some that are quality and won't bore the everliving shit out of me (e.g. Battleship Potemkin), then feel free to recommend.

Try the movies Gumball Rally and Cannonball run

Brilliant movies =)
      Last edited by Pummel; 11-03-2006, 11:26 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

I have tried multiple times to watch a Clint Eastwood western movie (when he was still young) I cannot do it.. seriously, in less the half an hour I am zapping away.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
          I have tried multiple times to watch a Clint Eastwood western movie (when he was still young) I cannot do it.. seriously, in less the half an hour I am zapping away.
          I agree. I've never been a fan of the Western genre.

edit: And that includes Sergio Leone movies.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Edify View Post
            So you live in England, and you haven't seen it until now.
            I've never even heard of it
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Ignominy View Post
              I'm not. I can respect them for their influence and groundbreakingness (e.g. Citizen Kane), but I'm not about to pop them into the dvd player. I thought of one, though. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

If you can think of some that are quality and won't bore the everliving shit out of me (e.g. Battleship Potemkin), then feel free to recommend.
              What decade is your stopping point? As far as black and white movies are concerned, Stalag 17 (made in 1953) is probably my favorite that I have seen. It is an amazing WWII prison camp movie.

Edit: On a side note to Squeezer... I'm not sure if you know this, but I thought I'd give you a heads up: it is spelled Aronofsky not Arnofksy. You might want to change it considering the whole "= genius" thing underneath your name, unless you're trying to be smart and imply an underlying message.
              Last edited by Jonesy; 11-04-2006, 08:08 PM.

Comment

No dude, I just can't spell.

Thanks for the heads up

And I have a fucking Requiem poster on my wall too.
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
                  I've never even heard of it
                  I hope you're joking.

Comment

Working...
                  X